Filling Him Out

"Ohhh shitt" I yell and we all fall to the ground. This is normal for us, we always got beef with someone whether it's territory or customers, people always hating. I know what this life comes with and I know the road I'm headed down , that's why I'm getting ahead by getting my education.

We all look around luckily the gun play is not targeting us , some fools down the street robbing the corner store. Again I done seen it all in my short 20 years of life . I see a hand out in front me and it's King's kind gesture to help me up seeing as though I'm the only one still on the ground. Instead of taking it I get up on my own and he shrugs his shoulders as if to say whatever. I learned that you can't let these niggahs see you sweat, because then they see you as a burden or a weakness because your a female. I'm the only female on the block and as far as I know the only one in PTE (Paper Trail Enterprise). I been had to smack a couple niggahs and drag a bitch or two in my day, I don't play !

"Damn it's wild around here, just like I remember it." King said with a chuckle.

"Yea, you to busy sitting up high to deal with us anymore" Ron laughs back and I look at this niggah like no the fuck you didn't just say that shit ! Are you crazy bruhh ! See that's why I keep my mouth shut, don't say shit to nobody. Ask around and they know me as Marla the crack head's daughter, the quiet one!

King stares are Ron for a second, a blank stare with no emotion. He walks up to Ron and towers over him, you can see the freight in Ron's face to appear .

" fuck you say to me?!"

Ron. Quiet.

"I ain't ask you for your opinion lil niggah. You out here to get my money" Kings points to his chest. That chest I just want to ..... What the fuck, Tiana chill the thoughts I fight with myself.

"Why you worried about what I'm doing? You eating right?! That's the problem with you youngins, say whatever the fuck you want to anybody. I'll drop you were you stand and leave your body here for everyone to see that a another fuck boy was taken off the streets!" He barks. I just stare silently. At this point im ready to go the fuck home.

I interject.

" Here's your dough King, I'm about to dip" I hold out the money and he takes it without even breaking his focus from Ron. I proceed to walk away headed away from that fuckery.

"Give me my money bruh! He said to Ron

"wait Tee!" King yells at me and I hault mid stride . What the fuck this niggah want, with his crazy ass . Who tells someone they will kill them and just leave them there as evidence. All I want to do is go the fuck home!

King walks up to me

"Let me give you ride home." not in an asking manner, it's almost as if I don't have a choice. I look up into those eyes again and SHIT, my mind goes blank . What the fuck is happening to me .

"So lets go" he demands

I find my voice "naww I'm good, I don't mind walking". Shit I don't know this niggah, he the big homie and all but I need to make it home to my niece and he kinda scares me but at the same time makes my body react in a funny way. Yea definitely bad for me !

"I ain't ask, I'm telling you to get in the truck!" He orders

SHIT, I know better then to disobey, so I walk over to his truck and hop in the front seat.