Same as the others

It's been two weeks now since the warehouse incident. my shoulder is pretty healed but my pride is far from ok. King hasn't said more then two words to me unless it is about Neek Neek. He doesn't come often now and when he does it's only for a couple of hours. I was beginning to think that going to the warehouse that night was a mistake. I wanted closure and I wanted her to pay for all the fuckery she caused in my life! But the thing is I don't feel better at all. Even after she did all that fucked up shit to me and set Trell up . I blame the drugs, what if I would've tried to get her some help! King told me not to blame myself but I still do anyway. Trell's dead and now she's dead so I would never know. I guess the best thing for me to do right now is to focus on becoming a better person for Neek Neek, I need this to heal and most importantly she need this!

I hear the front door close from the living room and King walks in. Damn he looks good, straight leg dress pants with the polo and blazer, just like the frat boy type. Speaking of Frat boy, Derrick been blowing up my phone wanting to take me out he was a great companion, but he was no King. I don't know what it is about him, but something just didn't feel right.

Mean while King and I make eye contact, he sets his keys and phone down and walks to his room . I'm tired of this shit ! He goin learn today. I barge in his room in the middle of him getting undressed .

"So you only come home now to change clothes? No wait you don't say shit to me for two weeks except to ask for dinner ... niggahs .. or about Neek Neek, or how about you walk in the house and not say shit to me!"

He starts to laugh

"So I'm funny to you now?"

" Naww but I ain't know we was married"

The nerve of this niggah !

"You know what fuck you King after this week I'm gone."

"Wait" he says while grabbing me from behind. He rests his chin on the top of my head. Then he begins to speak.

" A niggah been real busy, I still don't know who this Dino niggah is. I had to go to Puerto Rico to see my pops the other day. And all the nights I didn't stay here I was at Jeff and Monique's. I just been to stressed. I been thinking that it's time, it's time to put the game behind me. I'm pushing 30 I need a family... I need you and Neek Neek" he says while beginning to kiss my kneck. Jesus must've touched me because my body started to tingle all over. I wasn't used to this!

"Is this the attention you been wanting Tee Tee" he asks softly and before I knew it I was on the bed on my back . King was so gentle with his hands

"I don't know if you ready for this Tiana"

"I am." I resort

Before I know it I'm riding the wave of ecstasy..... I'm laying next to King thinking about what he said to me earlier before sex. I've never heard about King being with many women, I've only heard the women swooning over him. He turns over to wrap his arm around me and groggily says

" your my women now, imean you've low-key been mines since the night we met. But you changing me for the better and I mean that" I smile and then I get up to start dinner, Neek Neek will be back from a friends house any minute. In the corner of my eyes kings phone lights up with a text. Then 10 minutes later the phone rings, I ignore it then it rings again. I answer it .

"Hello"
"Can I speak to my man please?" I take the phone from my ear, here comes the fuckery.

" who is your man again?" I so nicely ask

"Tavern King Williams, my man of 2 years and the father of my son!" My fucking voice gets caught in my throat ! Son Ima kill this niggah. Did I just... did we just !!!

" look bxtch you sound like you still have Similac on your breathe. He finna fuck and duck your Lor' ass ! Can you tell him to come pick up his niece Raneeka and to get his son what he promised." Then the line went dead!!! I could feel the tears building up , This grown ass man was really playing childish games with me! Then he brings Neek Neek into this mess !! I'm seeing red !!! I go in the room and chuck his phone right at his head , I miss though and it hits the headboard instead!

"What the fuck he jumps up" screaming

"Your girl friend just called! You just like those fuck niggahs King. I swear I don't need this in my life, I'm two seconds from pouncing on your ass!! You have a fucking son by this bxtch!!! and on top of that you got NEEK NEEK AT THIS BXTCH HOUSE! You real disrespectful king. GO GET MY FUCKING NEICE!" I yell

" you not about to talk to me like that Tiana. Look that bxtch is crazy, she only my accountant" he commonly states

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR SON!"I scream

"He's not mines, imean yes he is" he says confusing himself!

"You must think I'm stupid" I say

His phone rings again.

He answers it

"Yea"

"Put that shit on speaker"I yell

I begin to hear the same bxtchez voice from earlier

"king did you leave yet, Junior's anxious to get that game you promised him ." She says

"Junior"I yell, at this point I'm about to square up with king.

"Ohh is that your lil bxtch"

"Bxtch ?" I ask in disbelief "I suggest you tread lightly. I'm from around the way I pulls up!" I shout

"Tiana chill out" King urges

"Ohh you should've visited last night When I was sitting on Kings face or how about while we were just in Puerto Rico, tell her King"

"Jamie shut tf up, you know what it was. Look I'm coming to get Raneeka now" then he hung up .

The disbelief of this niggah.

"So you were at her house last night, hmm thought you were staying at Jeff's" I say

"Listen baby" he starts

"No listen shit!!! I can't believe I just gave myself to someone like you" I say more to me then him but he surely heard it

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asks

"I don't even care about what that bxtch say, you so big on lying and disloyalty but look at you now! You just sat here and told me you were at Jeff's this whole time, you fail to mention the pit stop you made at her house. You have son that you just lied about and you took my niece to her house!"

Silence

I run up on King and smack the shit outta him! Then I walk outta the room!
********
It's been two weeks since I slapped the shit outta outta king and now the roles are reversed, I haven't said shit to him!