Just For Me

I instantly sink into the seats. I look at the creme interior and I immediately think to myself, shit I gotta get me one of these ! King hops in the driver side, starts the truck and drives off . There's an awkward silence ...

" I ain't tryna be in ya business ... but how old are you" there he goes with that tone again , the one where you don't have no choice but to answer.

"Old enough to push your product, How old are you and why you questioning me." I resort

Silence.

SHIT was I to harsh , he might kill me let me lighten up

"23" I state lying my ass off.

"Lie again"

Ohh shit I'm caught, should pretend or tell the truth.. I put my head down in shame and said
"20"

"I thought so , I asked around about you because Miko told me your the shining star. But nobody seems to know much about you , other then the fact that they would definitely fuck and that you hang around Ronny aka Ron, Nate and Jayre'." There was a pause

"What I do Know is that your momma is Marla."

My head shot up , shit does she owe this niggah money ! Multiple times I've had to pay niggahs money over my momma. Always getting high for free and leaving them coming to me to collect. Niggahs around my way know no not to sell to Marla or there's consequences. I hated Marla, and as far as I was concerned she never loved me and my older brother Trell. Trell always took care of me up untill he died, I hate thinking about it because it makes me hate Marla and it makes me hate myself for what I did , or should I say what I wouldn't do. Thanks to her she's the reason why I'm so cold and heartless, never gave my heart to any other niggah besides Trell.

"How much she owe you?" I asked dryly.

"Naww she don't owe me shit, just something I made note of. I'm 27, You hungry?" He asked already pulling up to McDonald's. I thought he was taking me home, I looked on the dash and the time read 4:15a.m , so much for me studying I thought to myself.

"Naw man, im good" I say with a roll of my eye and a sigh. I start to bounce my leg, something I do when I'm irritated.

"Man, what you want! I don't have time for the attitude."

The FUCK this niggah talking to! I looked at him in disbelief!

" NIGGAH! You said you was taking me home, not going for a joy ride with your ass. I been bleeding the block all night I got somebody I need to get home to!" I yelled a little to loud. You can tell he was taking back by my tone, like he wasn't used to be talked to in that manner. Well fuck it he got the right one today.

" If yo fuck boy ass niggah allow you to bleed the block all night, he ain't gonna be worried if you come home now or later. If you were my girl you would be at home right now sleeping safely in our bed, fuck kinda niggah you with shawty!"

He tried it !

"I take care of my niece, I don't need no nigga for shit ! I don't even depend on my own damn mama" I said with a matter fact tone. He just looked at me , there goes those hypnotizing eyes again! we both made eye contact paralyzed and almost scared as if when we looked away we would miss something.

" hello welcome to McDonald's can I take your order?" She blurred through the speaker ! He tore his eyes away from mine.

I let out a huge breathe that I didn't even realize I was holding in. Who is this niggah and what is he doing to me. I've never felt this way before and I've only known this niggah for less then an hour ! I've heard the girls around the way talk about how they try to get close to him all the time . I know they just want him for his money and for bragging rights, *ohh I know his stroke game gotta be A1, ohh you know King gonna be at club pulse tonight, I want a chance to get next to his fine ass in V.I.P* that shit is corny if you ask me! I don't hang around females for that reason alone , most of them are hoes and never been loyal a day in their lives! I don't want to be associated with that I got bigger fish to fry like passing Anatomy this semester!

"Yea, let me get 2 mcdoubles, a large fry" turning to me "wat you want?"

"A mcdouble, and small fry"

"Make that 3 mcdoubles, and add on a small fry."

"That will b...." she starts

His rude ass just drove off..

He continued with
"You to beautiful to be this heavy in the game. But I don't know your situation so I'm not gonna judge. Just never seen a female do what you do and be good at that shit, better then the niggahs on the squad. I just had to come check you out shawty" .

So he came to collect, just check me out. I glanced over at his smooth chocolate skin. why did he make me my virgin body feel so different.