C H A P T E R - T W E N T Y-F O U R

Sergio Carvajal as Xander Wilde :]

________________________________________________

H E' S M I N E

C H A P T E R – T W E N T Y - F O U R

<><><>

"I seriously don't think this is necessary," Chelsea said to me as we walked down the hall. I don't get why she's nervous to see Xander. It's not like he's some kind of brutal wanted murderer. He's just her ex. She would like to be friends again, but she feels bad about how she ended things with him. I don't get why, but that's just me. I'm cold hearted that way.

Spence is out, as usual, and my mum is at work. After these two do what they have to do, Jay and Troy are coming over. We are supposed to go shopping tomorrow, Graduation is on Thursday and on Friday we'd be doing make-up and hair. We only have today to hang out. Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday are busy days.

"Chelsea, you suggested it," I laugh softly. She groaned, "Well, I'm un-suggesting it. What if he hates me and it becomes really, super awkward?"

"He doesn't hate you. He's Xander, he loves everyone." Its fricking crazy how true that statement is. He's such a passive guy. I mean, he doesn't take shit, but he doesn't hurt people's feelings either. He's just so loving it seems impossible. He doesn't hate her. If he hated her he wouldn't have agreed on coming to meet his ex. He would have made up some kind of silly excuse.

I don't even get why she's nervous. She's been with him for a while, she's supposed to know him, right? I sigh and shook my head. Chelsea walked down the stairs a little bit ahead of me, then abruptly stopped. He was in the living room, and she's like two meters away from the entrance. How silly. I wonder if this is going to be awkward? I mean, Xander would be in the same room as his present and ex-girlfriend. And as if it's not already strange, we're great friends. I think that's weird as hell.

I took her hand and pulled her into the living room. She tried to protest but failed I pushed her to sit on the couch. I sat opposite them, only because I trust them both. If it were any other girl I'd be clinging onto Xander like scales on fish. But right now, I'm even considering leaving, as they are so fucking boring.

"Well he's here..." I smile.

"Shae, please," Chelsea says. This really is awkward, but for Chelsea. I wonder what's going on in her head right now. I wish she would just come out and ask him. He won't bite her head off. I slouched in my seat and focused my eyes on my phone in my hands. Eventually they began speaking, but nothing of interest. On my phone, I was simultaneously texting Spence and playing a game. Spencer was at his friend's place. He never seems to be in his own fucking home. He likes other's houses more than his own. What the hell? I would totally pick my home, where my comfy bed is, than some friend's place. Well besides Troy, I find his bed really soft.

"Was this your plan from the beginning?" Xander's question was directed to me but I was so confused. I think my face said it all and he went on to say, "You're going to prom with Spence so Chelsea can go with me?"

"What? No," I scoff then glance down at my phone. Spence texted.

"Maybe you aren't a bitch after all," Chelsea said to me. I roll my eyes, "Please stop. Lying is unnecessary. Are you guys done. I mean, friends?"

Xander glanced at Chelsea, then they both nodded. It would be tremendously hilarious (and fucked up) if they both fall back in-like and have a relationship behind my back. I'd trip. But then I'd get over it and maybe we could have had a threesome or something.