Who is it?

I tried calling Melony's phone but, couldn't get an answer. I was standing at her door waiting for her to answer. Did she not come home? What's going on? I twist the knob on the door and it opened. I walked inside and searched the bottom half of the house. I noticed in the garage her car was there. I go upstairs and into her room. I see her purse, the clothes she had on laid on the bed. Something is not right. I see a note on her dresser near the wedding ring. There was blood on it. I picked it up and it read: 'To the man who is engaged to my woman, you will never see her again. If i can't have her, no one can. Melony is mine! So, consider this a good bye letter on her behalf.' My heart sank from fear and pounded in madness from anger. I know exactly who did this.

~Melony~

I woke up with a huge headache as I looked around the room. I felt if I was restrained. I seen that I was hancuffed to the bed. My feet were duck taped. I wiggled around trying to free myself. The door opened and I seen the man walk dressed in black. His face was still covered by the mask. He walked over to me. He sit down on the bed and placed the bottle of water near my lips. I was thirsty I took a few gulps. He place it on the table and ran his fingers down my cheek. I moved my face away from him. I glared at him. "Why do you have me here? Who are you?" I asked shakingly. He stayed silent. "I deserve an answer!" He stood up and walked out of the room. "You bastard! Let me go!" I screamed. I weeped to myself as I laid there looking up at the ceiling. Who is this guy? Could it be Mark? I don't know. I'm so afraid this guy is going to kill me. God, I hope Tom tries to find me.

It was the next morning and I had arrived to Mark's office. He was at his desk talking on the phone. He looked at me and told the person on the otherside he would call them back later. "What's going on?" he asked. "Where's Melony?" I snapped. He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" "Don't play dumb with me. Where were you last night?" "Here at the office. My secretary could vouch for me. Been here all night with case files." "You swear that you were here." "Yes, what the hell is going on?" "Melony is missing." "What?! By who?!" "I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out. They left a note." I handed it to him. He read it. "Shit! Who could it be?" I snapped my fingers remembering that man I got into a fight with. Dammit but, I don't know his name. "Her old ex boyfriend. I faught with him awhile back because he was harrassing her. But, I never got his name." I said. "Come with me." said Mark. He puts his jacket on. "Why?" "Just come one. I have a way of getting that information for you."

***What do you think will happen with Melony? Could it be one of exes or Mark being a good liar? Vote and Comment what you think? Next update soon.***