Arrival

"Are you sure this is a good idea" Mom asked. I looked at her.
"Of course! Mom. You know that I want to beat Cynthia!" I reassured.
Every time i said her sisters name, she would flinch.
"Good. Now, are you planning on getting a starter Pokemon, maybe.. Piplio... You should choose that one" Mom said.
"Popplio, Mom. There's Rowlet, Litten and Popplio. But I don't think I want one of them. One of the trainers that was good friends with Cynthia is travelling currently. I might chose a starter. Hopefully they'll let me battle, even though I'm from another region" I told her.

"Hello, The flight to Alola on T8 is seating people. T8 is currently seating people down." The flight attendant said over the P.A

"THATS MY FLIGHT MOM I GOTTA GO ILL BE LATE!!" I almost screamed.
"See you Honey!!" Mom cried. Her eyes were filling with tears as she hugged me and I ran onto the plane.

I sat down at my seat on 9E on the plane.
I opened up my trainers guide and started reading.

"Excuse me. Lady I'm meant to be there." A strangely familiar voice said.
I looked up. I raged in my head.
"H- WINTER!!!" He yelled.
"Smog?" I asked. "Yeah hey. This is my spot, I'm in 9E. Your in..." I looked at his ticket.. 9D.. "9D.." I sighed.

He sat down next to me and we started talking.
"So.. Why are you going to Alola? Holiday?" Smog asked.
I shook my head "I'm moving there. There seems to be more options for Pokemon there for me to train." I replied.
"I'm moving there too. So which town are you planning on moving too?"
He expected me to move to Hau'Oli Outskirts. I could tell.
"I'm moving to Hau 'oil Beachfront" he said. "Only for a little. Then I might move to Malie City...." He said.
"I'm going to Tapu Village to live with my aunt.. Then it's Malie I think... Cynthia's going to there. I actually might go to Sea Folk village. Hapu wants me to train."

We talked for a bit, then we arrived at Hau'Oli city airport.

"See ya." I said to him. It'd been such a long time since we spoke last.
He waved at me. I just awkwardly stood there " Bye."

I walked over to the Tauros pick-up area. I looked for Cynthia.

I waited a little. And decided to wait inside as it was getting too hot. I turned around and bumped into somebody. "Sorry" I mumbled.
"Come on Winter! Where's the life?" The women spoke,
I realised who it was and laughed. "Sorry Cynthia"
"It's a little hot." She said cooling herself. "I hired a Charizard. I can't use a Tauros in this heat. Woo'" Cynthia told me.
"So... Where is it?" I asked.
"Winter, It's already here. Your mom gave me a charmander when she went to Johto." Cynthia grabbed Charizards Poke Ball from her pocket and sent him out.

"CHARRRRIIIIIIII" it screeched. It's dark black w- Hang on. WHY IS IT BLACK
"CYNTHIA IS THAT A SHINY CHARIZARD" I yelled. Everyone stared at me.
"Winter. It is." Cynthia started laughing at me.
"OK Charizard I don't normally use you... But let's fly down to Tapu Village."
Cynthia instructed to it. I got on her massive fire breathing Pokemon. It's wings flapped. Cynthia went on in front of me.

We went over Melemele Island. I saw a strange young man with pink salmon hair. Is he a trial leader? Alola is a pretty different place... I must admit. I wondered to myself.

As Charizard had started to fly over Akala I noticed he was starting to get slightly tired, "Cynthia..." I said to my aunt " CHARIZARDS GETTING TIRED I THINK" I yelled so she could hear me. I know she heard me. I just think she knew Charizard was almost at the third island. I forget it's name.
"Hey Winter!" Cynthia yelled to me. "This Islands where the new Pokemon league will be!! But before you can do that you need a Pokemon! The islands called Ula'Ula. Alola's pretty different from Sinnoh, hey? More apparel shops and stuff. Olivia the island Kahuna is actually my niece-in-law. Your cousin, on your dad's side."

We landed down on the After House... Is that what it was called... Anyway we landed there and got off the Smokey coloured Charizard.

"Pretty good ride?" Cynthia said. She got Charizard to retreat back into its pokeball. "I'll take you over to my van. It doesn't sound like much.. But this isn't were my actual home is." Cynthia said.

We walked up to it and we saw a man. He was dressed like a bandit or something. "Nice disguise, Mimi. " Cynthia told him.
"Password please" he said.
"Mimi! You know it's me" she told him.
"Password please.." Mimi said again. Cynthia stared at him.
"I'm only joking. Come on in!" He said. "Are you Cynthia's niece?"
I nodded. "Winter! Come inside" I walked inside.
I noticed three pokeballs laying on a table.
"Nice house!" I said. "Are those your other Pokemon?" I said pointing to the three pokeballs.
My Aunt shook her head. "No, Hala asked me to catch them for him. The three starter Pokemon of the Alola region" she explained.
"Who's Hala?" I asked.
"Hala is the island Kahuna of Melemele island." She explained. "Go unpack your stuff, We're going to the ruins of Ula'Ula so you can be permitted to live here. I did it.. I think it's a good idea for you too." She said.

I started unpacking my stuff. When I heard this coming from outside.

"Hey! Let us in! Cosmog is probably in there." A voice said.
"And that wimp Lillie!" The other one said. "ARE YOU EVEN PART OF TEAM SKULL???" He yelled.
Mimi shook his head. By accident he shook it the "no" way.
"Oh so you aren't! Big Bad Guzma won't be too happy 'bout this, hey punk?"
I saw Cynthia run outside.
"Don't battle him. He doesn't have a strong Pokemon. Battle me instead" My aunt said.
"Ok. But prepare to loose. You better not have any bones once were done with you!!" The first voice said.

"Come on, Golbat!" He said.
"Drowzee! Let's go!" The second voice said.

I couldn't help but watch.

"Come on! Garchomp Go! Miltotic!" She sent out two of her strongest fighters.

"Golbat! Use acrobatics on Garchomp!" The first grunt yelled.
"Garchomp! Dodge it! Quick!" Cynthia yelled. "Milord Use hydro pump against Golbat"
The Golbat was shot with a powerful move! He had fainted.
"Drowzee! Use hypnosis against that stupid Milotic!" The grunt said.
Drowzee had hypnotised Milotic into sleep. Cynthia grumbled.
"Garchomp! Counter that with crunch!" Cynthia instructed.
Garchomp bit into Drowzee's arm.

Drowzee had fainted. Cynthia smiled.
"Oh that's not it!!! GO....." The first grunt yelled. He went through his pokeballs searching for another. All were empty.
"Fine you win... Take my stupid money." They threw there money on the ground and left. Cynthia dusted off her hands and smiled "And that Winter... Is how you do it!" She looked at me.

"I wish I was a trainer.." I mumbled.

I got out of the caravan and saw a trainer walk past.
"Hi!" I said,
"I can't battle right now... I have to get to the Trial. I told Acerola I would be there in five... But my Pokemon are weak..... Hopefully she can ..." The trainer started mumbling.
"Bye!" I said "I'm not a trainer... I wish I was." I said to myself.

"Don't get yourself down!" Cynthia said. "We can get you a Pokemon."
I looked at her.

My first Pokemon,

What will it be?
---
CHAPTER ONE
COMPLETE

lel there's 1291 words.