Stronger Than Ever.

I looked outside. The hot air blew past my skin and everything was hot to the touch. The stars where shining so brightly. I just had to go out.

Taking Hala's advice I walked over to the ruins with Vulpix.
"Vul!" Vulpix seemed frightened of the Ruins of Abundance.
"Shh. Vulpix it'll be alright" I told her.

We walked down the rocky path. I was careful with every step.
"Let's go in" I whispered. I walked inside and saw the temple.
Vulpix started shivering... It was because of fear. It wasn't of the occasional cool breeze that flew through, I knew it was because of fear. Tapu Bulu is frightening I feel.

I walked inside and touched the temple.
"Hello Tapu Bulu, It is I, Winter, I have come to return as you have requested my return at midnight" I spoke.
"Hello Winter. Thank You for coming to my request" The Island Deity said.
"It is a pleasure to be speaking to thy." I said to it.
"The reason that I have summoned you.. Is because of a great danger." It warned.
Vulpix started shaking once again. I picked her up and held her tight.
"Danger?" I questioned. Why would there be any kind of danger in the Alola Region? I wondered.
"Yes Danger." It replied "Wild beasts are coming to Alola. They are threatening all life in this region." I couldn't believe what the great Tapu Bulu was saying. My mouth gaped. "You must stop these beasts. The beasts are not ultra beasts. As two years ago. Every region knew of them. I assume you did too."
"Yes, I did" I responded.
"You have to defeat them. You cannot capture them.. You cannot hurt them... That is not an order, that is a fact. Every day, they grow stronger, as we grow weaker with no knowledge." It told..
"I can't grow weaker!" I yelled. "I just got my Pokemon!"
"Not you. The Island Deities. You can't get any weaker." It said.
"I'm not weak!" I retaliated.
"You are weak. You will grow stronger and learn to defeat these hurtful beasts. Before the Aether Foundation hurts them. The Aether Foundation is growing back together,"
"I AM NOT WEAK" I stamped my foot. "SHOW YOURSELF YOU WEAK POKEMON!!! I screamed at it. 

Silence.

A great beast appeared before me. It's scent was a musky sweet scent. It was very natured I could tell.
"VULPIX GO!!!" I sent Vulpix forward.
"VULLPIIIIXXXX!!!" It screeched.
"Vulpix attack it with a fierce blizzard!!" I instructed it.
"VULLLLLLL!!!" It gathered its energy. It unleashed its inner beast. "PIXXXXXXX"
The blizzard swept the battle field. I expected the Island Deity to be fainted.
Yet it was still standing.
"See you are weak!" The beast said.
It swept the battle field with a blade of leaves. Paining the poor Pokemon.
"Vull!!" My beloved Pokemon fainted.
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US!!!" I screamed at it. "INSTEAD YOUR HURT IT!!!" I could never forgive the Island Guardian.

"You must grow stronger" it said calmed.
"YOUR A FOOL!" I yelled. "WHY IS IT ME THAT HAS TO DEFEAT THIS STUPID BEASTS!!" I screamed.

Silence fell apron the night again.
"Because. Your are the only one that can defeat it!" The Tapu Said.
"BUT WHY!!" I screamed again.
"Because. You have stronger powers if you awaken them. But right now. Anger will only make you weak." That whole statement just made me really mad.

I came running at the beast. I slapped it as hard as I could.
Vulpix knew my anger and had used Ice beam. The beast was frozen and pained. I hop it felt as much pain as my anger.

I left the ruins.
I walked back into the caravan and slept.
I woke up. I checked the time, "5:49" I whispered.
I was strangely angry with myself. I had forgotten why.

I heard a beeping sound. I woke up and checked my alarm. "Strange" I said to myself.
The time was not 7:40am it was 5:59am.

I walked outside and went for the ruins.
I saw a note to be written in a different language. The words had no page. They had just floated.
It read.

'Dear Ms W Snowbell,
You have angered yourself. I am able to forgive you, in which I have.
As that beeping sound that may have awoken you, was this note being placed.'

The note continued for a little while explaining how what I did was wrong and what-not.

The island deity said that I have one more chance or he will lay a curse on me.

I reached out and touched the statue. The words seemed to be swept away.
I looked at them once more. My mouth dropped. The words had formed a hologram version-of what seemed- Tapu Bulu.

"Hello Tapu Bulu. I am sorry for what I have done. But it was no right for you to call me weak" I said.
"You are frightfully weak." Tapu Bulu stated. I calmed myself.
"I am not weak. I am strong." I stated.
"But you know." The island guardian said, "Defeating the strange beasts was a lie. Tapu Koko playing on his old tricks. I suppose" It laughed.
"Tapu Koko hasn't informed me about any real danger you need to worry about."
My shoulders dropped. I felt disappointed. A waist of time.
"Stay here." Tapu Bulu said. I looked at the temple.
"Your going to fill my mind with lies. Again?" I said to it.
"N-"
"You are. I know that." I almost yelled.
"Stay here. Winter. Please. Your the first person I have talked to since Lillie's Cosmog."
I looked at the temple. I walked back over to it.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. Could I trust an island guardian who lies?
I didn't know.

It started taking About the island challenge and the grand trial.
"*mumble mumble mumble*" all I heard was mumbles after that.
While the guardian was distracted with itself. I took the chance to slip away.

I felt a hot breeze as I fell back into bed.