My first pokemon!

"When am I going to get my Pokemon!" I asked. I couldn't believe it... I'm not even 11!She wants me to get a Pokemon!
"Just wait a little bit. Only 1 hour.. Until we leave to get it." Cynthia told me.
"Here in Alola. Instead of Pokemon Gyms. They have Trials. A trial is where your Pokemon help you fight/collect items /etc to complete the trial. To complete the trial you have to defeat the totem Pokemon. " Cynthia explained.
"Wow, Alola really is something" I said. My aunt nodded in agreement.
"We should leave now." Cynthia said. "I forgot something!" She said.

"What is it?" I asked. She surely couldn't have forgotten anything.
"Let's go to the Ruins.. Let's leave soon. I'll just let Hala know." She said.
She went outside. She got out her Charizards Pokeball. "CHARRIIIII" it screeched.

"You know we can't leave until Winter meets Tapu Bulu. So I need you to deliver this message... To the Kahuna of Melemele island." Cynthia instructed.
"Zarrdddd??" It asked. Cynthia rubbed it on the head, "Hala!" She told it.
"CHARIZARDDDDD!" It screeched. It grabbed the letter and flew off.

"Follow me Winter" I followed my aunt. Her blonde hair brought out her black dress' colour.

We arrived at Tapu Bulu's ruins. "Hey Winter!" Her calming voice said
"Yeah!" I said.
"Are you tired ?" She asked me.
I was. But I didn't want Tapu Bulu to find me weak. "You know, If you lie.. You might not be permitted to live here."
"I am a little tired" I guess My aunt can read my mind.
"Well, sounds like you can work hard!!" Cynthia exclaimed.

"Come on.. You can do this Torracat. Keep going. We just have to go up." That voice sounded strangely familiar... Wait. Was that Smog??
"Hello. Excuse me as I mu- Again?" Smog said. "I'm just using my cousins Torracat so I can get ALL the Tapu's approval's."
I laughed. "So you aren't getting a Pokemon of your own?" I asked him.
"What!" He exclaimed. "Oh I am! Just you wait Winter !!" He said.. Smog the Snob I thought.
"How about after Winter gets her approval. We all go down to Iki Town?" Cynthia suggested. I nodded and so did Smog.
"ROARRRRR" I heard an ear-bleeding roar.
"Go in and go to the pedestal."
I walked into the ruins.

---
A/N

My cat is currently sniffing my foot

WAT
---

I saw the ancient rock.

I walked up to it and spoke.
"Tapu Bulu. I wish to live here in Alola. I will be a trainer and protect Alola as a trainer."
I heard a sudden roar. It was strange. Yet it felt very mystical. Like a fairy- Yes I learnt about them in a book. Although it was not discovered in Sinnoh- type Pokemon laying around in the grass.

"BULUUUUU" I heard it again.
"Please answer before me for your approval as my home in Alola!" I pledged.
I waited two minutes. Before I heard an answer.
"Hello. Winter Snowbell. How your name is oh so appropriate." The Tapu said.
I gasped. "How can you speak."
"Winter. I do approve of your life in this hot and summer filled place." It spoke again.
I was amazed on how a Pokemon. A Pokemon, could say more.
"But Tapu Bulu. How can you communicate with me?" I repeated.
"Well, Young Winter. It appears we have a connection" It replied "A connection stronger then Cynthia and her love for Pokemon Battles. This may not be the first time we met. " it told me. "You must go. Your Aunty is waiting. Goodbye. And if you ever need me, I will be here."
I nodded and ran off. I heard a distant speak from it "You have a challenge. Speak to me tomorrow when the sun is at its highest peak. Or when the moon is at its highest light."

I walked outside.
"So??" Cynthia asked.
"Yes!" I exclaimed.
"That's really good." Cynthia said. "I'm happy for you. Charizard will be back Soon."
"Yeah he better be. I want my Pokemon!" Smog said, rudely.