chapter 2: Work

Harry's POV:

" Goodnight Louis", I said to him as went upstairs to his room. I sighed taking in all that has happened to me in the past 2 weeks. First, I found out I was a hybrid about a week ago, and have been having some trouble trying to cope with all of it. My clothes don't fit properly, meaning my tail gets highly uncomfortable in my pants, I have to wear a fucking beanie 'all of the time', which I guess isn't too bad since I usually did that anyways, but trying to hide the fact that I'm a fucking 'kitty boy' is really hard, especially now. What am I gonna do? Maybe I should tell Louis. WAIT!, what if he freaks out on me and kicks me out? NO!, that can't happen, it cant, I just got a place to stay, I don't wanna screw up my chances of finally having someone care about me, and I definitely don't want to risk getting kicked out and being forced to live under that bridge at the park. But I can't hide my secret forever. I sighed contemplating what on earth I would do. I lied there on the couch, just thinking, when a sudden wave of exhaustion hit, so I put my thoughts to rest and drifted off into a well needed good nights sleep.

I woke up to the clanging of pots and pans in the kitchen, and the fresh smell of pancakes and bacon. I yawned adjusting my beanie into its rightful spot, then got up, stretching and making my way towards the heavenly smell. I slowly walked into the kitchen, where all the commotion was coming from, and saw Louis standing at the stove with work clothes on, making pancakes. 'Told you I smelled pancakes'. I just stood there awkwardly not sure if I should announce my presence when suddenly, he turned around holding a pan with bacon in it in one hand, and in the other, a pan with freshly cooked pancakes in it. "Good morning, You sleep good?", he asked putting the pancakes on two plates that were set out. "U-uh, yeah I guess you could say that", I said shrugging. "That good, huh?, Its OK I didn't sleep worth a shit last night either", he said getting out some syrup and whipped cream from the fridge. "You hungry?, I made pancakes and bacon, which is pretty much all I can make", he said looking at me. "Yea, sure I'm starving", I said patting my stomach and looking at the food. "Feel free to dig in mate", he said,passing me plate, then grabbing some pancakes and bacon. "Thanks", I said politely. After we fixed our plates, we went into his living room, sat down and started to eat. We sat there eating silently, until he broke the silence, by asking 'Are you thirsty, and I nodded. He went into the kitchen as I followed, and he asked what I wanted. "Have you got any milk?", I asked, my inner Cat talking. He smiled pulling out a carton of milk. "Always do", he said shaking it before pouring some into a plastic cup, then handing it over to me."Thank you" I said smiling of appreciation. "Its nothing really", he said shrugging. "That's not what I meant, I mean thank you, for everything you've done for me, if it weren't for you, heck, I'd probably still be under that stupid little kiddy bridge at the park", I said shyly. "Your Welcome, and I'm glad I could be the one to help you", he said giving me a fond smile, and then me returning it back. "Well, I've got to get to work in about..",he trailed off looking at his watch. "Oh SHIT!!, now!, I've got to go", he said gathering his stuff. "Here's my number if you need anything, OK, bye seeya later", he said making his way to the door, opening it and leaving. "bye", I whispered to myself, knowing he was gone. ,I think I might be falling for him', wait what?.'Geez Harry, you haven't even known the guy for a least 72 hours, yet you still find a way to develop a crush on him', my concious retorted. "Oh, shut up", I said to it, grabbing my plate, putting some bacon in my mouth, then going back and sitting on the couch, flipping the tele on.