seven

**IM SORRY IF IT SAYS THIS IS AN UPDATE I JUST CORRECTED SOME DUMBASS SPELLING MISTAKES I MADE AND REPUBLISHED SORRY TO BE A DICK TEASE LMAO BUT IM WRITING CHAPTER 8 AS WE SPEAK ILL PROBABLY PUBLISH IT TODAY NO WORRIES*

TIRSDAG 18:10

Isak had ignored Even all throughout the school day - no matter how difficult he found it not to stare back whenever he felt the other boys' eyes on him. Even had done nothing wrong - Isak knew that - but he still couldn't bring himself to interact with the older boy, not because he was angry but more so because he was overwhelmed. Initially, he was concerned that the other boy might be saddened by Isak's hostility, before reminding himself that Even likely never payed him any attention and therefore wouldn't notice it at all.

His friends seemed to have picked up on his quietness, asking him what was wrong at every opportunity they could, but Isak simply shrugged. He found it difficult to explain the things on his mind to his friends, seeing as he himself didn't understand them. He was staring blankly at his ceiling, perhaps attempting to decipher his thoughts once and for all, when Jonas tapped on his window at 18:10.

Isak's body tensed, pulling him back into reality. "Jesus Christ." He murmurs. He could hear Jonas' snickering.

"Sorry." He muses, not sounding very sorry at all. "Let me in?"

"I'm busy." Isak replies and scrambles to grab a book off of his bedside table. "Reading."

"I was watching you stare at your ceiling for a solid 20 seconds before I knocked. I know you're not busy, Isak." Jonas' tone lay somewhere between amusement and annoyance.

"That's fucking creepy." Isak reluctantly peels himself from his mattress and unlatches the window. "Do you do that often? Stalk me?"

"Only when you're being a secretive twat." Jonas shrugs as he lowers himself into Isak's room. "And you are."

Isak huffs and returns to his bed. "So you're here to insult me?"

"Not quite." He sits beside Isak.

"Then why are you here?"

"Sorry, did I interrupt your staring contest with the ceiling?" He laughs with raised eyebrows and Isak punches him in the shoulder. He stays silent for a few moments before continuing. "Because I'm worried about you. All of us are."

Isak furrows his eyebrows. "There's nothing to worry about."

"You hardly spoke to us today." Jonas counters. "Are you angry with us?"

"No, no." Isak shakes his head and Jonas breaths a small sigh of relief. "I've just been thinking about stuff."

"Stuff?"

Isak nods. "Dumb stuff."

"It must not be that dumb if it's worrying you this much." Jonas says quietly.

"I'm not worried." Isak shrugs. "Anyway, the point is that we're okay." Jonas begins to say something but Isak cuts him off. "Do you want a drink? Eskild just bought beer."

"Okay."

TIRSDAG 20:43

"In your car?!"Isak throws his head back in laughter.

"And we were parked in the teacher's parking lot!" Jonas grins incredulously. "I swear, she has no shame."

"Don't you feel guilty fooling around with other girls when Eva likes you?" Isak questions, tossing an empty beer can onto a considerably large pile of others.

Jonas' laughter ceases and he stares at Isak. "What?"

Isak's smile falls as well and he drops his head into his hands. He had drinken more than Jonas. "Oh shit. Oh my God. You're not supposed to know that. Just..." He brings his index finger to his lips. "Shh."