Chapter 2;

It's been a week since Brooke left to tour and they haven't given me a new roommate yet. She did however come through with her promise, calling me the next morning. She asked me how it was without her, and I told it wasn't that weird yet, it's only been a day. We continued making small talk, and I decided I'd leave Harry out of the equation for now.

I'm in class sitting next to this really obnoxious guy who keeps smacking his mouth while he chews his gum. I hate that the professor gave us assigned seats or I would move as far away from this guy as I could.

His features are plausible, but he's still obnoxious. He seems like the type to hang around Brooke and them. Tattoos: check. Piercings: check. Arrogant attitude: check, check, and check. Speaking of arrogant guys with tattoos and piercings, I haven't seen that Harry guy since he basically broke into my dorm in search of Brooke. Which I'm thankful for.

The guy next to me chews louder. "Could you not." I say as sarcastic as possible so he gets the hint.

His deep blue eyes lock with mine. "Sorry sweetheart." He smirks deviously, chewing even louder. What's with these guys being dicks? Ricky wasn't a dick.

I'm thankful that class is finally over as the halls crowd with people. Math is my least favorite subject, so I'm thankful it's the last class of the day. I walk out of the building, the wind immediately blowing through my baggy sweater and leggings. A shiver runs through my body as I walk to my car with my backpack and books. I know I live on campus, but I still drive, because for one, it's cold, and for two, it's at least two miles from my dorm.

I toss my bag and books into the back seat of my 2008 mustang and slam the door shut. Thanks to the asshole next to me for putting me in a bad mood. I pull my keys out of my counsel as I climb in the car. I start it and start to back out. That is until a large range rover almost smashes the back of my car. I slam my breaks, as does the other drive. I roll down my window and flip them off. I sigh and wait for them to go. They move at a much slower pace now, and as they're driving by, I look in my rearview mirror and notice it's Harry. Now it makes since.

Once he is out of harms way, I safely pull out of my parking spot and cruise out of the lot. It's been a long day.

I get back to my dorm and I'm exhausted. I fight with my key to go in the hole and wiggle it around. Once it unlocks, I push the putrid door open and walk inside. Without thinking, I toss my backpack on the couch and set my books down on the coffee table. I look up as I'm kicking my shoes off and notice extra stuff on the ground that isn't mine. Extra bags and a couple suitcases. I cautiously walk back to the room and find a girl making up Brookes old bed. She must be my new roommate.

She turned around and jumped at the sight of me. She holds her hand to her chest and takes deep breaths.

"You scared the crap out of me." She laughed. She's just like Brooke, she just has color in her hair. I mean, actual color, purple to be exact, and few tattoos. Great. At least she seems nice. She seems familiar though.

"Hey, my names Wish. You must be my new roommate." I utter.

"Yea, I am. My names Jaicee. I actually had an old dorm before I switched to this one. I couldn't stand the bitch in my old one." She says with a dramatic tone. She's so much like Brooke. I like her already. "Anyway, it's spelt J a i c e e, but yea, It's pronounced Jay-cee." She shrugged with a smirk.

"It's cool." I inform her with a grin.

"Yours is too. How did your parents come up with Wish?" She asked curiously, sitting on her newly made bed. I took a seat on mine, which is directly across from hers.

"Uh, it's my middle name. My dad said I was a wish come true, so yea." I explain with a huff, still smiling.

"So, what's your first name then?" She wondered.