Chapter 8;

-Harry-

I saw Wish dancing with all of my friends. I would go over there but not only would that piss Wish off, but it wouldn't benefit me in anyway shape or form either.

But maybe I could get her to fuck me now that she's drunk. She's known me long enough if you ask me.

I walked over to the counter where all the booze and drugs were and poured myself a line of shots. Then I took one. Then another. Then another. Then...

"Hey Wish." I intruded.

"Jesus fuck." She groaned. She turned away from me and continued dancing.

"No, come here. I have to tell you something." At this point, I was beginning to feel the alcohol rush through my veins. I feel alive, capable of anything.

"What Harry, I'm having fun."

"I know baby, but it's important." I mumbled in her ear, approaching her from behind, aggressively placing my hands on her waist.

"Just tell me right here." She urged.

"Come on baby." I tried to use my best pleading voice.

"Only for a minute Harry." She warned.

"Of course baby girl."

I grabbed her hand and guided her through the people to a small room down the hall. Louis' house is fantastic.

"What's up?" Wish slurred.

"Babe, come here."

I pulled her closer to me and started to caress her face.

"You're so sexy baby." I whispered in her ear.

"What are you doing Harry?" She moaned as I was sucking on her neck.

"You'll like this baby. I'll make you feel like a women." I assured.

I picked her up off the floor, wrapping her legs around my waist. I walked over to the bed and plooped her down, me on top of her, her legs still wrapped around me. I began to make out with her, rubbing my hands up and down her sides.

"Harry, what are you doing?" She slurred.

"Don't worry, you're safe with me baby girl."

I began to undo her pants and slide them down her luscious thighs. Wish has perfect pre portions. Thick thighs, nice ass, topping it off with a nice set of tits. I tossed her pants onto the ground beside the bed, sliding her panties down quickly after. My mouth wandered to her thighs, kissing up them slowly, drunken passion in each kiss. I teased her a little, licking her clit before sliding her shirt off. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her. She then whispered to me,

"What about your clothes?"

She helped me quickly undress and I went back to eating her out. Once she came, I sat her up against the head board.

"Did you like that baby?" I said with a devilish smirk. She didn't reply, trying to deny it, but the look on her face said it all. I slid my index and middle finger into her soaked pussy, swirling around slowly. She wrapped her petite hand around my cock and began to thrust, just as slowly as I had been jerking her, so I sped up, her following in suit.

Caught up in the moment, I almost came, so I had to break away.

"Are you ready for this baby girl?"

She gave a small nod, so I positioned myself above her. I gave her a sloppy kiss as I slid my hard on inside her. She let out a small gasp as I slowly entered. I put my mouth over her as I began to thrust harder and faster to drown the noise. After she came the first time, she flipped me over and sat on top of me. Using the same words as I had previously, she smiled and said,

"Are you ready for this?"

I couldn't help but smile at her comment as she slid down on my dick.

"You're so fucking wet." I grunted as she picked up the pace. She leaned down, keeping her pace and began to suck on my neck.

"That's your fault." She taunted.

"Fuck, you're so fucking perfect." I moaned grabbing her ass, slamming her body into mine.

-

I woke up in a groggy haze. I looked over and saw Wish next to me, past out as if she had just ran a marathon.

I want to be able to say I don't remember anything from last night, but I remember everything. Wish honesty is perfect. To bad that could never happen. She can't stand me most of the time and vice versa.

I laid beside her, watching her sleep. She's a really ugly sleeper, but I'm sure I am too.

I ran to the bathroom as I felt a rush of nausea flow through my stomach. I knelt over the toilet and let out the alcohol poisoning from last night. I went through this three more times before finally feeling better. I rummaged through the cabinets looking for Tylenol. Luckily I found some because my head is throbbing.

"You wanna give me a couple of those?" I heard a faint voice from the doorway. I look up to see Wish standing there looking miserable. I dumped a couple onto my hand and handed them over.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she swallowed the pharmaceuticals.

"Well, I feel like I was raped in the ass and tossed to the side of the road to be eaten by an angry pack of coyotes. What about you?"

"I'm sorry you feel so awful, I just have a headache. Would a shoulder rub help?" She offered.

"Throw in a back rub for free?" I teased.

"You're asking for a lot there Styles." She retorted. "You're lucky I'm nice."

"I'm very lucky." I smiled, getting her to smile. Really I'm admitting this to myself. I swear I could be falling for her. That scares the shit out of me. G

-

* Hi guys! I'm so incredibly sorry for the loooooooong wait. I've been busting ass to graduate. However, good news! I did it! Thank you for supporting me even though I have been a potato. I hope this helps and gave you tinglies 🙈 will definitely update soon!
*btw I did not revise this, so I apologize for typos and word errors.