Chapter 6;

"Oh shit, there's a spider!" I shrieked.

"Harry, wake the fuck up!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at him.

"What the fuck?" He groaned, throwing the pillow back at me, but missing.

"There a damn spider, and if you don't kill it, I'm gonna fucking die."

"Be my guest." He muttered, in his groggy morning voice. Shit, why was that so attractive. And when did he become shirtless. Not the point.

"Seriously? I let you stay here, now the least you can do is kill this spider." I seethed.

"Whatever love." He corked. What an ass. I watched as he got up in only pajama pants. He walked away and came back with some toilet paper. "Where is it?" He asked.

"Up there." I uttered, pointing to the wall opposite of me.

Harry stood on my desk chair and leaned to kill the spider, his biceps and back muscles flexing in the progress.

"All done." He shrugged, throwing the toilet paper in the trash can.

"Uh, thanks. I guess."

"Yea. So, should I leave then?" He wondered.

"I mean, if you want too. But you don't have to." I murmured.

"Well, then I'm going back to bed. You can join me if you want." He smirked.

"I have some stuff to do." I nervously chuckled.

"Alright." He shrugged, throwing himself back on Jaicee's bed. He buried his face in the pillow, tucking his hands underneath it.

I heard his voice mumble through the pillow, but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

"What?"

"I said, bring me something back." He uttered, then dropped his head back onto the pillow.

I rolled my eyes and climbed out of bed. It's nearly ten A.M. anyway.

*

We need food. That's for certain. I had Jaicee leave me fifty, and I'll use fifty, and get what I can.

I'm walking around the grocery store, looking at what's on sale, tossing the items in my cart, making sure I didn't forget toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, and napkins.

Harry asked me to get him something, but I have no idea what he likes, and I don't have his number.

-Hey Jaice,(; Do you know what Harry's into. Like, snack wise.

-Uh, I have no clue. I've seen him eat twix, kit kats, nacho cheese doritos, gummy bears, etc. I think he eats whatever.

-Okay, thankss

I walked down the snack aisle and just started grabbing loads of junk. I grabbed the mini packs of kit kats and a couple twix bars. I grabbed the family size bag or doritos, and the three for two bags of gummy bears and worms. I also grabbed tortilla chips and salsa. For me of course.

I headed to check out and started placing all my items on the counter without paying attention to the cashier. When I looked up from grabbing my money out of my wallet, Liam was standing there. What the fuck is going on in my life. Of all the million times I've been to this grocery store, to go shopping, I've never seen any of these guys, let alone seeing them as a cashier.

"Are you having a party or something?" He chuckled as he rang up all the junk.

"No, I'm getting it for someone." I blushed.