Chapter 4;

I watch as the Jaicee spins the bottle and it lands on Zayn. We're not playing spin the bottle people! This is truth or dare! I roll my eyes at my thought.

"Hmm.. Zayn. Truth or Dare?" She smirked.

"Dare." He grins. Obviously he'd pick that.

"Alright, I dare you to....go over to that girl right there, and kiss her." She chuckled, gesturing to a skank. I mean, her ass was hanging out, soo. I chug the rest of my drink and set the cup down next to me. It wasn't long until my vision got blurred. I blank rapidly and it came back. I giggled, and everyone looked at me.

"What?" I defended. They chuckled and returned to the game. Everyone was watching intently as Zayn approached the skank and just straight up kissed her. I gaped and everyone laughed again. I'm not that funny. Come on now.

Zayn spun the bottle. I wasn't paying attention. This game is stupid anyway.

"Wish! Truth or Dare!?" Zayn calls. What? It can't land on me. I'm not ready for this.

"Uh, truth." I nod. I watch Harry scoff. I ignore it and wait for my question.

"Er, are you a virgin?" He ponders. What the fuck?

"Uhm, no." I smile sheepishly. Everyone nods their heads with approving smiles. It's not a good thing. My ex was an ass. I hear a loud thud. Harry punched the couch and now he's storming away. Well that's weird. Everyone shrugs. It's my turn. I spin the bottle and it lands on Louis.

"Truth or Dare." I slur.

"Truth babe." He grinned. At least I'm not the only one.

"Are you in a relationship?" I tsk. Wait, shit. Why did I just ask that?

"Fuck no." He laughed. Someone's wasted. This game isn't all that bad. But what was that with Harry? Was he expecting me to be a virgin or something? Ugh.

*

I walked upstairs in search of a bathroom. My bladder was full, and if I didn't pee now, it'll be pouring out of me like Niagara Falls. Shit, why did I compare it to a body of water.? I find a door that's slightly cracked open, a dim light shining through. I push open the door in a rush hoping to find what my body desperately needed. But instead, I found harry with his hands over his face, buried in between his knees on the edge of some bed. He must've heard me in my attempt to escape and snapped his head up.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" He spits.

"I'm about to piss myself." I blurt.

"Does this look like a fucking bathroom?"

"Well damn. Sorry." I mutter and walk out. I continue down the hall. He was no help. What am I talking about, he's never help. I reach to open another door, but am stopped when someone tugs on my arm. I whip around to see who it was and found Harry standing there.

"What. Did you come back to get the last fucking word?" I bark.

"No. The bathroom is the second door on the left." He nods before swiftly walking away. I stand there a minute and reflect on the situation that just happened. Who the fuck was that guy, and what happened to Harry. That guy seemed so week, almost broken. None of which Harry is. I roll my eyes but follow his directions to the bathroom. I'm relieved once I pee. I quickly wash my hands and scurry out of the bathroom.

As I walked down the long corridor, I try to stay focused on not falling. I'm a little tipsy, and it's catching up to me. I sit on my bum and slid down the stairs to prevent myself from falling, but it's very fun in the process. Once I make it to the bottom, I stand up laughing my ass off. I'm getting strange looks from everyone but shrug it off.

I make myself one last drink. This is probably my fifth or sixth one tonight. What the fuck am I doing with my life? I walk off with my cup and join the circle again.

"What'd I miss?" I grin, plopping down on the couch. When doing so, some of my drink splashed out of my cup and onto my skirt. Fucking great. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I sip my drink and set it on the table beside me.

"You're so fucking drunk." Liam laughed.

"Aren't we all though?" I giggle. Everyone joins me. When I open my eyes I found a small rag on my lap. When did that get there. I look around and saw Harry standing behind me.

"I figured you'd need that." He said pursing his lips.

"Oh." Is all I say. He huffed and walked away. I start to dap at my skirt getting as much as I could out in my drunken state.

"Wish, you just look really hot." Niall mumbled.

"I know I do. Twenty four seven hun." I chuckle. I don't know why alcohol does this to me. I tossed the rag on the ground and grabbed my drink. I slammed it in point two seconds, dropping the cup beside me.

"Damn, slow down." Zayn chuckled.

"Are we gonna stay here?" Jaicee asks.

"Are you drunken?" I ponder.

"Well, yeaa." She giggled, sloppily kissing Chases neck.

"Then, yea. I guess so." I shrug.

She smiled as her and Chase walked off together. I have a pretty good clue as to what they're about to do. It isn't pretty. I chuckle and rested my head on Liam's shoulder. Why do I end up next to someone different every time I sit down? I guess it didn't bother him because he rested his head on top of mine. I closed my eyes trying to bask in the moment. Today was a good day. Aside from Harry being a jackass.

*

"Oh shit." I muttered to myself. The sun was shining bright through my curtains. Wait, how the hell did I get back in my dorm? I look over and notice Jaicee was fast asleep in her bed. I groan and sit up, immediately regretting it. I have the worst of headaches.

How the hell did we get in here though? I slowly climb out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet and grab the aspirin. I dump a couple into my hand and set the bottle down on the counter of my sink. I make my way into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water. I quickly take the pills and set my glass down in the sink. I notice something on my kitchen table, it was a letter from someone written all scribbly.

Wish ,

You guys were very fuckin drunk and you wouldn't stop bitching about everything so I drove you back to your dorm. I helped you both inside and fucking tucked you guys in. No need to thank me.

Fuck you . - Harry

Even in his notes, he's a prick. But I appreciate him driving us back here. I don't remember much from last night. The last thing I remember was stumbling into Harry and him yelling at me like usual. But that's about it. I don't remember anything after that. Alcohol is a cruel, cruel thing. Hangovers are our punishment.

I hate this.

*