Chapter 3;

As dinner went on, I found myself actually having a good time. Aside from the dirty looks Harry keeps giving me. What's his deal with me? I don't even know him and he doesn't know me. Even Niall is being... niceish, cracking a few jokes here and there.

"So, there's a party that we're about to go to. You guys wanna go?" Liam tsked. I watched Harry glare at him and groan . I looked over at Jaicee shrugging slightly. She smiled and nodded.

"Sure, we'll go.", she chriped, "But we've gotta go back and get ready. Text me that address?"

"Yea. See you guys there." Liam grins. Everyone but Jaicee and I stand up from the table and leave.

"Why'd you invite them? Fucking idoit." I hear Harry cuss while they're walking out. I sighed and scooted out of the booth. Jaicee following shortly after.

As we walked to my car, I noticed the familiar range rover still parked. I shutter and quickly unlock my car. We got in and I started it. Jaicee immediately turned on my radio and rolled her window down half way. It's not to bad in California today. She reached in her hoodie pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and her lighter.

"Do you care?" She piped. I shake my head. I've had plenty of people smoke in my car. I'm used to it by now. I don't smoke, but it doesn't bother me mainly because my father smoked. She nods and lights her cigarette, blowing the smoke out the window.

I pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to our dorm. It's been a succesful first day with my new roommate.

We walked in our dorm and scampered to the bedroom. I opened the closet and looked through my decent clothes. The closet was divided down the middle so that each person would have a share, but Brooke never used hers, so I did. I have a feeling Jaicee will be the same way. I pulled out a cream colored tank top and a dark burgendy pencil skirt. I held them out for Jaicee to examine. She nods approvingly, making me smile. I walts into the bathroom and quickly get dressed. I turn on my straightner and pull my make up out of the sink drawer. I apply a light coat of foundation, and dark grey eyeshadow for a smokey effect, a thin line of eyeliner on my eyelid, and a light amount of mascara. I am satisfied with my makeup. I don't wear it offen, but when I do, I make sure it looks good. My straightner dings letting my know it's ready. I put half my hair up in a bun and begin.

I walked out of the bathroom completely ready, feeling hot. I looked up and saw Jaicee wearing a dark blue strapless dress that hugged her figure great. It came midway up her thighs and she had a pair of black wedges on. I stuck with my black galdiator sandals because I know my feet would get sore in heels, and you're crazy to think I'll take them off. I don't need my chances stepping in someones throw up or something. My tank top was tucked into my skirt and I was wearing a couple black and gold bangles.

"You look great!" We said at the same time. We both laughed, but were interupted by a knock on the door.

"Who the hell is here?" I mutter to myself. "I'll get it." I inform Jaicee, seeing that she was in the middle of applying eyeliner.

I walked to the door and pull it open. Harry stood there with a snarky grin plastered on his face.

"Well look at you." He snickered. "You look hot for once."

I scoffed at him but he ignored me and came in again without permission.

"What are you doing here?" I spat.

"Are you and Jaicee almost ready.?" He asks blankly.

"What?"

"Are you and Jaicee almost ready..?" He says much slower as if I'm a two year old.