I crave her

Ethan's POV

I don't know what to do. I remember, when I first met her at the ice cream restaurant, that I wanted to use her. Use her beautiful, sexy body to pleasure myself, but I don't know if i should. I mean, my girlfriend broke up with me, and we were together for so long, and I got used to her pleasure every night for years. But any how hard it is to try, such a beautiful girl like that shouldn't be treated like shit.

But I still need her! I want her body so bad. You're probably thinking that I can just walk over to her and ask for sex, but then she'll know that I want her.

That I crave her.

I mean, it's nothing wrong with wanting a girl, but I don't want her to know that for example I get hot every time I look at her. And it would be kinda weird to just go and ask "hey, you want to have sex?" Every time I look at her something happen with my body. I get nervous, but feel safe the same time.

I took a sip of my coffee when I heard my phone buzz.

Alyssa: hey, we should do something fun today!

Me: I'm not quite sure...

I was thinking if I should trying to avoid her or not. I didn't send the text yet, so I decided to just not reply. I feel so bad. If I ignore her, she'll escape my craving for her so she doesn't get tired or something. If I don't, she'll just think that I want her only for the sex. I really don't know what to do.

Fuck.

~~~
Yes, ik this chapter is shitty AND short af but....

I'm deciding that I'm gonna update every Friday, starting next week since I update today.

Soooo, yeah, that is all I had to say sooo.....

PEACE ✌️