Fifty shades of ethan

I was getting ready for my date with Ethan, the hot ass waiter. I'm actually pretty nervous.

What if he don't like me?

What if he doesn't like my dress, my makeup, my body?

I curled the last part of my hair and let it down with the other curls. Then I twisted them in a cute little dot on my back head. I found my "better that sex" mascara and applied a few coats. Then I did my skin makeup and I was good to go! I got out of my bedroom and looked at myself.

If Ethan doesn't like me, I'll be okay with that!

Shit, I look hot!! (Outfit over the title)
It really show off my ass, tho. Which is good

I heard a car "beep" from outside and looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and said:

"Mirror mirror, on the wall. Who is the fairest of them all? I said looking deeply into my own eyes.

"This bitch right here! I ain't gonna let any boy say to me that I'm fat or ugly. I'm a hot ass bitch, and I'm not afraid of showing it!" I said to myself confidently

Shit

I almost forgot Ethan! I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs. When I opened the door I saw that he was standing only a few meters away from me. He was staring at me from head to toe and he looked so shocked. His eyes was filled with lust and I could see his bulge getting bigger and bigger.

I smiled and walked over to him.

"Y- you look amazing, Alyssa!"

"Thanks Ethan! You doesn't look that bad your self"
He wore a black, normal suit with a black tie. Pretty basic, to be honest, but he did something to that suit that didn't make it look that boring. His colorful eyes, his plump lips and his jawline.

His fucking jawline

"Ready to go?" He asked

"Ready as I could be!"

We sat into the car and drove our way to a fancy, Japanese restaurant called "n/naka".

skips to the end of meal•

"It was an honor to go out with you tonight, Alyssa." Ethan said looking me up and down, licking his lips.

Back at it again with the teasing ;);

"With you too, eth. I really enjoyed it"

Fuck, I really felt my panties getting wet. All that teasing he gave me tonight with kicking his lips and smirking staring me deeply into my eyes.

"So, Alyssa. I am home alone and I was just wondering if you might wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked me after we sat down in the car

"Yeah, why not?"

This is going to be fun.

at Ethan's •

We settled all up with pillows, blankets and sheets on the floor, so we were ready to watch the movie. We chose to watch fifty shades of gray and we were all cuddled and snizzled up. Not bad for the first date!

Once it got to a sex scene a saw with the side of my eye that Ethan was staring at my boobs.

Hey, keep your eyes up here, buddy" I said canceling his staring

He didn't say anything, I just saw him moving his eyes slowly towards mine. I saw that they turned almost completely black, and shiny.

They were full of lust. The whole Ethan were full of lust.

I turned red as he slowly moved his hands towards my face and cupped my face. He then moved up to my ear and whispered:

"I wanna do things to you. Especially things that we are watching in this movie." He bit my earlobe

I started breathing heavily as his mouth crashed against mine. It got a little awkward the two first seconds, but after the awkwardness, I moved my lips in sync with his and, damn was he a good kisser. I cupped his face too and the awkward kiss turned into a heated make out session with a lot of tounge. I loved the way he was exploring my mouth on.

Well, I guess he likes my body, tho.

---

This was Ethan and Alyssa exploring their mouths slowly and intimate on their first date ;)

I hope you liked it, and a little spoil:
IT WILL BE SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER :):):)

I can't wait to write the next one!

Btw, I chose an oversized lady for the role of Alyssa, because I think those are hot af. They're not a fucking Barbie doll that boys buy at target, they're UNIQUE! Always remember to stay confident and Alyssa here ;) you are beautiful just the way you are and remember that your weight is just numbers, not beauty. The real beauty comes from inside ❤️

✌🏽️Lea out✌🏽️