Sex

Hey. You. That is reading this. Please vote. It's only one button. Thank you 💗

---

He flicked his tongue up and down slowly. He was such a teaser...

"P- please" I begged him moaning at the same time

"You really want this babygirl. I'm gonna make you scream my name until I have fucked the soul out of you. Your legs are gonna get so weak that you could wish they were broken. I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He said between the licks he did

He spread my legs even more and started to eat me fully out. I could feel the pleasure taking over me now. It was so much, and it came so fast. I started to breathe much more heavier. When I felt his tongue and lips eating my pussy REALLY hard now. He formed his lips to an "o" and started sucking on my clit. I kinda lost a little bit of the pleasure until he inverted his fingers into me and started pounding them in and out really fast. I knew this was gonna happen. I curled my toes and hardly closed my eyes.

"AARGH ETHAN IM GONNA CUM!" I screamed as I felt a big knot in my lower stomach. I came all over his face and he licked his fingers.

Slowly

He then dried his fingers and face with the sheets and laid down beside me.

"Oh my gosh Ethan. That was amazing." I said when my orgasm ended and my breath became normal again

When he saw that I breathed normally, he laid on top of me and started kissing me. Our lips moved in sync and I started to get wet again because of my juices that I tasted from his mouth. It was sweet.

After like ten minutes with "hard kissing" Ethan broke it and said.

"Babe, are you ready?" He meant if I was ready to have sex

"Yes, I'm ready."

He pulled of his boxers and his member flopped right up and hit his belly button. I gasped cause of the size of it.

"You like what you see?" Ethan smirked

"More than everything" I smirked back and bit my bottom lip.

He spread my legs and lined up.

Ethan's pov:

I lined up and thursted into her the hardest I could.

"ETHAN" she screamed. I loved the way she moaned and screamed my name so much. I pulled my dick back so only my head was left in her tight, delicious pussy. I then slammed back again hearing her scream my name one more time. I took my thumb and placed it on her clit moving it in circles. Hard. I then slammed into her again.

Hard

And again

Harder

"ETHAN! Please faster!!" She pleased

I loved when she begged for me. After a few more thursts, I started to slam even harder and faster still moving my thumb on her clit.

"Ah Ethan! Oh my god this feels so good. Aaah" she moaned

"That's - right - princess." I said through my own moans. It felt so good for me too. Fuck.

"From now, you're gonna, ow fuck, me daddy. Call - me - daddy"

"Yes Ethan" she said sadly enough for me to punish her

"What did you say? YOU HAVE TO CALL ME DADDY!" I screamed making her moan even more

"YES DADDY"

I slammed harder and harder for every second that passed and she moaned and moaned.

"Oh my gosh! I think I'm gonna cum" I screamed looking her in her eyes for a couple of seconds, then I just squeezed them together because of the amount of pleasure I've made for us.

I was wet of sweating and when both of us came undone I collapsed right beside her. She turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Not bad to be our first date, or?" She laughed

"Maybe not so bad, you're right." I smiled pulling the sheets over us looking her right in her beautiful eyes. I pulled my arms around her as she turned around. Then I spooned our legs.

Your pov

I felt two kisses and four words before I fell asleep.

"I love you, princess" he said. Then I drifted away in his extremely muscular, but soft arms.

---
Sooo this was the next chapter of "I Crave You" by me :):):) i really hope you liked it and PLEASE say if you like the model I'm using as Alyssa! Well...

PEACE!!