Is he the right one?

Alyssa's pov

I laid on my coach not knowing what to do. The past few days Ethan has ignored me completely. He hasn't responded to any of my texts or my calls. I decided to text him one more time to see if he answers this one.

Me: hey, we should do something fun tonight!

Two hours later

He hasn't answered the text... This is so strange. Maybe when we had sex it was only like a one time thing? Oh my gosh.

No.

Way.

What if he found a new girl!! NOOO! I like him so much!!! I don't know what to do!

I mean, all of this happened so fast. We did 'it' on only our first date. Maybe he didn't like me? Maybe he think I'm fat or ugly. I actually felt really good about myself, but I don't know what to feel anymore. I really thought I found the love of my life. And yes. I do believe in love at first sight. It has happened with a lot of my friends and they've been together for years.

And to be honest. I never found his comforting and cute side. Where he was little Ethan holding an ice cream and playing soccer. I was with daddy-Ethan who were telling me to scream his name. Damn it. The only cuddle we've had was after we had sex and he just kissed my forehead. It didn't feel right to be honest...

is he the right one?

-----

Lol wassup ma homies. Yes, I said I was going to update every Friday, but I'm not good at plans and shit, so I'm just gonna drop that and update once a week instead:)

BUT OMG IM SO EXITED AND CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR NEW VIDEO AMAMALSMSNWN

But anyway

PEACE MA HOMIES ✌️