Her perfect body

Once me and my sister was done with the ice cream I waited for a waiter to come with the built for us. Holy shit, it's expensive with a little sister like April. She ate so many ice creams. I really wondered if I had enough money. You know, me and my best friend Melissa went out shopping, and I don't have a job, sooo... Yeah, I may be getting problems.

"Excuse me, miss? Here's your built." A waiter said to me.

"Thank you sir" I said to him. (It was not Ethan)

Once he left I checked my wallet and guess what!! I had like twenty dollars left, and as I said; - it was an expensive restaurant.

"Shit" I said loud, but whispering.

I didn't thought that it was that loud, but it was... once I said that all the people in the restaurant stared at me. My sister gave me such a bad look.

When I looked up from the built, I saw the hot waiter guy running towards me. He was so hot. His hair was swaying up and down while he was running, and it was kinda cute. He then stopped right in front of me.

"Hey, uhm it looks like you have a little problem."

Shit how awkward.

"Uhh, yeah... I kinda used all of my money yesterday, and I didn't know that I was gonna buy so much ice cream." Whooo AWKWARD

"If you want, I can pay for you. If i was one of the other waiters, I think they would call the police." He smiled

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, miss. I'm sure" he smiled.

"Okay, I'll pay you back later"

"By the way, I think you're really cute. Maybe we should go out one day?" He smiled at me

"Yeah why not?" I smiled back.

Ethan's P.O.V ~

What a hot girl. I think I'm gonna ask her for her number. Of course she says yes. I know how sexy I am. And I saw that she was staring at my abs.

What she doesn't know, is that I'm gonna use her a little too. I haven't had sex in months after my girlfriend broke up with me. I'm gonna push her against the wall and make her scream my name. I'm gonna make her beg for me and feel so much pleasure. She has the perfect body. She's just perfect. Her boobs and her ass that is swaying back and forth while she walks. I need this girl. Right now.

I crave her.