Chapter 6

*Shay*

I was chilling in my room with my IPad on my lap and eating ice-cream. I can't get K'eon of my mind TBH. But I'm not sure he's 'boyfriend' material. And why would he go for me when he can have any other girl.... like Chloé

I had got bored so I took the bus up to Peckham. The bus was kinda dry today, no Boys or nothing. When I got to Peckham I called my cousin Chantel and told her to meet me in Mc Donalds. I can't even lie when I walked into Mc. Donalds a lot of boys were watching me, I got a table and waited for my cousin. I can't stop thinking about K'eon, but we hardly talk and I don't want to message him first :/. I saw a group of boys come into mc Donalds, they think they are bad. One boy stood out he was lightskin with green eyes,NICE hair and he was wearing Hollister tracksuits. He was looking on point, he caught me staring and walked over "Yoo babes you alright"his voice was sexy. I smiled at him.

"yeah I'm fine" I was shy

"good, so why is a girl as sexy as you, by yourself?" he asked smiling showing his perfect white teeth.

"I'm waiting for my cousin" I giggled

"ooh, can I have your number then"

"yeah sure" I handed him my phone and he saved my number.

"thanks babes, I'll see you around" he walked off. I looked at my phone he saved his number as "Hot boy Jay" I laughed to myself. My phone beeped it was a text from K'eon.

*K'eon*

Shay I'm sorry we haven't spoke in time, but I've been dealing with a few things lately. But I can't get you off my mind yeah. Basically I just wanted you too tell you that I miss you and I want to see you soon

I got butterflys when I read that and I went red I text back

lol your so sweet and yeah when ever u wanna see me just ask init.

I smiled and put my phone away, my cousin walked in the shop. "Shay!" she yelled and everyone stared at her. I felt so embarrassed.

"Kazaiah why are you always so loud" I said as she sat down next to me.

"Shut up Shay manh, you need to get out of you rassclart shell" she laughed. And a group of boys looked at us. I just shock my head, I love Kazaiah I really do but she is LOUD and embarassing.

For the rest of the day we went shopping in Westfield and had a good time, but all I could think was

I really miss K'eon