Chapter 14

*K'eon*

After my little episode with Nathan and Shay, I've decided not to bring Shay round my house. Not until I get rid of Nathan.

I was jamming in my room when I felt my phone vibrate I looked at the screen and it was on private number.

"Hello" I said sounding pissed. I heard a click

"Yo is this K'eon?" the voice asked.

"Who's asking?" I asked

"Don't watch that, listen yeah you need to watch your mouths and watch ure back your a little boy" the voice said and the phone locked off.

I was scared

Nah I lied, I was confused and baffled. Why would someone even call me on private. Pussys

*Chloé*

positive

I smirked. I was pregnant with Remell's baby. I know what your thinking 'how does Remell getting your pregnant, help you get K'eon back' it's all part of my plan. K'eon finds out I'm pregnant with Remells baby. He gets jealous he wants me back. If it doesn't work I will abort the baby. I called up Remell and asked him if I can come round. He said he was at his friends house, and I should come round.K'eon, Teej and Dontae was gonna be there. 4 sexy boys,1 hot girl.

*15 mins later*

I knocked on Dontae's house door. I was wearing tight shorts and a crop top. Teej was at the door looking sexy as ever, I walked into the bedroom. K'eon kissed his teeth loudly. "Hey" I smiled at Remell.

"you invited her?" K'eon asked screwing me.

"Um Remell I need to tell you something" I said shly

"yeah go one" he said rolling up a blunt.

"I'm pregnant" all the boys I'm the room looked at me.

"Why you telling me for" Remell looked at me.

"Cos it's your baby, durr" I smirked. K'eon shock his head.

"Nah I wore a condom" he said defensively.

"Yeah I know you did. But when u took of ure condom and left. I took your cum out of the condom and stuck it up my pussy so now your little sperm is inside me creating a beautiful baby" I pointed at my belly. Remell looked like he was about to be sick. Teej was sniggering, Dontae was looking at Remell and K'eon was shaking his head.

"Get out!" Remell yelled and he turned red. "Abort the baby if you don't I'll punch it out of you!" he yelled. I walked out of the room and out of the house i was kinda scared.

*K'eon*

LOOOOL what just happend, this shit is to funny. This bitch is crazy. "Remell man you've fucked UP" I creased. He just screwed me dirty

"So what we gonna call the kids?" I laughed, everyone just looked at me.

"SHUT UP" Remell yelled at me. Wait hold up, what did he just say? Is he dumb or something? Is this boy high?

"What did you just say?" I asked

"You know.what I said. just shut the fuck up" He screwed. I stood up and pushed him, I held him by the neck and he stared chocking.He begins to cough  "Oi you likke pussy get of me. Watch when Nathan..."

What he knows Nathan now.

Nah this world is too fucking small.