Chapter 36

*Shay*

Tears feel from my eyes as I stared at his lifeless body, so much questions ran threw my mind. I cried silently as I watched the doctors check him over. The smell of hospital makes me sick, my head was hurting. I was trying to take in everything that happened so instantly. I mean this would change my life, I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see Teej holding Kayon in his arks "it would be alright" he said forcing a smile. I nodded. K'eon's family and friends was scattered across the room. I reached to take Kayon from Teej's arms, K'eon's mum walked over and smiled at me "Can I hold him?" she asked and I slowly nodded as she took him out my hands, I knew damn well that K'eon wouldn't want her holding our son. I sighed again "You have a handsome son" she smilled.

"Thank you" I crocked. She had seem to happy about this whole situation, she didn't even cry when she was K'eon in the hospital bed. I mean what mother wouldn't I shook off the thought.

The doctors soon announced that the bullet was near his heart and they took him into the operation room. I silently prayed that everything would go well. I was so traumatized by the events that has happened in a time space of a day. I had multiple flashbacks of what happened.

Teej had joined me in the waiting area, as we wasn't allowed in the operation and Teej had cussed off the doctors. I still had so many questions of what exactly has been going on with K'eon since I first meet him he's been hiding secrets from me. My so called boyfriend wouldn't trust me, its like I barely know him. If he doesn't come clean soon if he gets better I'm gonna have to leave him. I have thought about it multiple times but I had to think about Kayon, and what's best for him but after this leaving him is the only option.

"Teej was exactly is going on with K'eon?" I asked, he looked at me with sympathy and sighed.

"It isn't my place to tell you" he looked away

"What does that even mean Teej?" I screwed

"Look Shay if he wanted you to know, he would have told you. He hasn't told you so he obviously doesn't want you to know. When he's ready he would tell you. Its not my place to tell you anything about his personal life" he sighed

"Personal life?, I'm part of his life, we have a son together" I kissed my teeth, Teej looked down at Kayon who was laying in his arms.

"I'm not gonna argue with you, I told you it isn't my place to tell you. When K'eon is ready he will tell you Shay" he said sounding irritated. I sighed and leaned back onto the chair.

"Its getting late, you can stay at my house, I'll get someone to come pick us up and sort out the shit which has been going on" I nodded. God knows what is going to happen.

err short but yeah...