Chapter 15

*week later*

*Shay*

Me & K'eon have been drifting away sort of. I mean like I 'love' him but he don't seem sure of himself. K'eon came round to me house and we was sitting on my bed. He was on his phone and I was watching TV. "You ok K'eon?" I asked, he looked at me and looked away.

"No I'm just horny" he licked his lips, I didn't even know what to do or say. He kissed me, I kissed back. He got between my legs and sucked on my neck making me moan a little and pulled down my tracksuit bottoms and looked at my panties. He moved his finger into me and started to finger fuck me. I moaned and wriggled. I came onto his finger and he whiped it onto my bed sheet. He took of his jeans and his boxers 0_0 he was BIG I got scared. He saw my facial expression and he smirked "you ready" he asked. I thought about it. Then a little voice in my head said: Shay stop and think, don't just loose your virginity like that. It's pointless and you have always wanted to have a magical moment. This ain't magical SMH he hasn't even said he loves you.

The voice was so right "No" I said. His facial expression changed from happy to vex. He breathed and got dressed "Shay do you even love me, if you did you would make me take it" he kissed his teeth.

'I do love you K'eon" I said

*K'eon*

"I do love you K'eon" Shay said. I was vex, she made me go so far then she says she isn't ready.ah wa Di bludclart. I'm mad horny and dont want to cheat on her. I shouldnt have asked questions and just shoved my dick up her pussy KMT.

"So why won't you make me take it" I said trying to stay calm

"I want it to be magical" she whispered. Is she dumb

"I'M NOT A FUCKING MAGICIAN SHAY" I yelled. She looked scared and shocked that I actually shouted at her. I didn't have any sympathy for her. I walked to the door she sighed and looked like she was about to cry GOOD. I don't care about her anymore. Shes not really wifey material, maybe I feel 'in love' to fast.

I stormed down the street. Horny as fuck. Pissed. I knocked on Chloé's house door. Fuck her being pregnant I need some pussy and I trust this girl. She answered the door she was rapped in a towel. "Yoo I.missed you baby" I said kissing her. She smiled

"Where's your wifey?" she asked

"Fuck her, she's ugly anyways I want you, and some make up sex cos.I've missed your pussy" I winked. I took of the towel she looked sexy. Her belly was flat WTF "Aren't you pregnant?" I asked.

"Nah I aborted it" she smiled and took off my jeans and boxers and sucked my dick. This is how I like it. I soon bussed in her mouth and she swallowed, real women swallow. She lead me up to her room and the rest was history.

*Shay*

I was actually really scared when K'eon shouted at me, I dont want to give him my virginity he might just leave me, then run off with some next chick because my pussy ain't good. I just want to be like all the other girls. Who can get loads of boys. Yeah I've been told that I'm pretty or that I'm a hotspice. But when boys find out I'm not on this sex wave they will leave me. I hope K'eon calms down, I could really do with one of his hugs right about now.

Know who you are and know it's enough.