Dirty Dreamer

(A/N: This is my first Fan-Fiction , I hope you guys enjoy. Please leave me feedback , it would mean a lot.
Warning: This Fan-fiction contains swearing , Violence , Sexual actions and maybe more. Read at your own risk.)

Song: Flesh by Simon Curtis

Dean's p.o.v

"D-Dean?!" Castiel said as he looked up at me. His pale but yet perfect, naked form was pined underneath my own naked form. His big eyes gave the most innocent and confused expression. Some how the innocents made my cock throb with more need.

"Shhh Cas." I whispered , placing my finger to his soft perfect lips. Smiling big when I felt his cock start to harden.

"I'm going to teach you one of my favorite things about the human body." I said as my hands slowly moved down his body. Wanting to feel every little curve and shape of his body. My hands going under his knees and lifting them up and around my waist.

Cas let out a light whimper when I start to grind down against him. His beautiful, blue eyes closing as he moaned.

This made me frustrated as I wanted his full attention. "Look at me Castiel." I say in a almost growl that caused him to open his eyes quickly. A little bit of fear but a lot of lust in his now darkened eyes.

"Dean?" Cas pants out. "I-I never." I stopped his stuttering with a deep kiss. He's eyes widening even more with shock. It took a little but he soon aloud me to have control. His eyes closing again as I could tell he was calming down. This time I allowed it, knowing when to much is to much. The kiss was soft and felt awkward but wonderful all the same.

I break the kiss, looking into his eyes. "Do you trust me Castiel." I ask, my green eyes staring deep into his big beautiful blues.

He nodded slowly as if he was scared to use his words. "D-dean?" He said in a low whisper. "I want you to be my first. I ...please?"

I smirked big when he said please. Quickly smashing our lips back together. This time the kiss is more natural and damn for a virgin he nows how to kiss.

I licked easily into his mouth as he easily gave me access. Loving his attempt to try to grind up against me.

My hands going down cupping his ass, as I growled  into his mouth. The ones sweet kiss, now full of lust and tongue. Pushing his hips up against mine as we both panted and moaned.

My hands squeezing his ass as he yanked at my hair. Pulling slowly apart as saliva was seen between our mouths.

The scene under me was breathtaking and not just because we just sucked each other's tongues for almost 20 minutes straight but because the ones angel of heaven, is now underneath me. He is all mine and only mine.

"Dean?" He panted heavy as he cupped me face.

"D Dean!" I heard someone shut but it was not Castiel's voice. I felt confused.

"Dean! Get your ass up." I heard it again and suddenly everything around me faded into a bright light.

My eyes opened quickly as I sat up. Looking around my room with pants. My body was a sticky and sweaty mess.

"Dean!" Sam shouted as he banged his hand against my door.

I looked over at the door as I panted. "Give me a couple minutes Sammy!" I shout back at him as i look down and sighed.

"Son of a bitch." I mumbled under my breath as my underwear and the bed sheets are covered in my cum. "What a hell of a dream." I said as I run my fingers though my bed head.

Close my eyes as I thought about what happened. "Seriously ... Castiel .... where did somthing like that come from?" I thought to myself as I shifted up and off the bed. Headed to the bathroom to take a long shower and try to get the image of what ever the hell that was , out of my head.

(A/N: HA! It was only a dream! :3 You are very welcome! *Bows with pride.* If you enjoyed and would like more , please Vote , Comment and Share! Love you!!!)