Cock block Sam winchester

Song : Hot'N Cold by NightCore

Writer's p.o.v

Cas was not sure what to do. To flustered and out of breath from all that just happened.

Dean throw his pants up over his waist and buttoned them up as he picked up what Cas was wearing and throw them at him.

"Closet." Dean worded to Cas as he pointed.

Cas looked at him confused as he caught the clothes and want to the closet.

Dean walked over to the door and opened it.

"It is 2 am ....." He gave Sam a annoyed look.

"Sorry .... just , I can't find Cas and sense he is human and hurt.. I just.. "

Dean cut Sam off.

"I understand Sam ..... Cas actually is in the bathroom down the hall ...." Dean lied with a smile.

Sam gave him a weird look. "Really?"

"Yep!" Dean said. "He will be in my room after so I can fix his bandages.."

"Oh... sorry for waking you up.."

"It's ok , Sammy." Dean smiled. "Hey ... lets go get a beer and talk ... CAS well text me when he is back in my room and ready to FINISH the rap.."

Sam looked at Dean strangely. "Why are you talking so weirdly?"

Dean eyes widen. "What do you mean?"

Cas listened squinting his eyes confused on everything that is happened ... everything that happened. His eyes looked down at his now covered stomach.

Sam just rolled his eyes. "It's to late for this ... just go to bed.. we will talk more tomorrow." Sam run his fingers though his long brown hair before walking off.

Dean kept a smile before he shut the door and let out a long breath he was not aware he was holding.

Cas slowly opened the door as he walked out. His expression was sad and confused.

Dean looked up at Cas and shifted to his side quickly. "Hey ... you ok Cas.." going to put his hand on his angels cheek but Cas shifted away.

Cas kept his head down as he shifted back away from the hunters embrace. "I should go...." He said with a much smaller voice then his normal talk.

Dean placed his hands on his chest before he can walk out. "Cas .... did I do something wrong?

Cas just shock his head as he looked up at Dean. Tears fighting to not form. "You promised that I was not a body to use ..... you promised me that."

Dean eyes widen. "Wow .... what are you talking about Cas.. you ... you are not..."

Cas shoved Dean out of the way as he walked out of the door. "I will do you a favor , Dean Winchester ."

Dean turned to him. "Cas listen to me!"

He passed as he closed his eyes and breathed heavy though his nose. "Goodbye Dean.... I hope the best for you and your brother..." He said before he shut the door behind him.

Dean clinched his fist. "Fine! YOU WANT TO BE A RUN AWAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN MY LIFE ...then ... THEN DO IT!" He shouted back.

Cas could not hold back the tears anymore

Cas could not hold back the tears anymore. Hating that he let one simple human make him so weak. One human that has nothing but cause him pain , torture and death. One human that he fell in love with... one that he will never forget.

{Damn it emotions , they fuck it everything! Well ... I guess we will have to hope that Dean can just come out to Sam and go save his best-friend/ love from doing something stupid

Vote , comment and share .}