Match Made in Heaven. *Well the Bunker.*

Song: Where ever you will go by The Calling

Dean's p.o.v

"Seriously Sammy , a week ago the thought of me and Castiel never even crossed your mind." I shouted at him as I dropped the bags on the kitchen table. Pulling out a beer and opening it.

"That was..." Sam posed as he reached over grabbed the beer from my hand.

"Hey!" I shouted , trying to reach for it.

"That was before I found out you both like each other." Sam said as he held the beer away from me.

I sighed and gave up on grabbing the beer. "Well , I fucked up my chances. He hates me! Trust me , I don't deserve him!" I yelled at him as I walked out the kitchen.

"Dean!" Sam shouted after me.

"Guys?" Cas asked from the top of the stares. His hair messy and the shirt he was wearing was almost a nightgown on him. He looked adorable as all hell and gah I hate it!

He looked from Sam to me. I felt like me and sam were married and Cas was the little boy that just walked in on his parents fighting. Expect .... I want to fuck my son ..... um .... yeah , let's just not think about that anymore.

{😕.... what the hell.}

"Morning Cas.... sorry for waking you up." Sam smiled at Cas as he pulled out a shirt and jeans , with  a beer. "Come try this on and have a drink with us?"

Cas looked over at me like I needed to give him consent to come down stairs. "Just... just get your lazy ass down here and put on some clothes that you won't be swimming in." I mumbled as I walked over to the couch.

Cas nodded his head as he walked down stairs and take the clothing from Sam. "Thank you , Sam." He said with a light smile.

Sam smiled. "Of course. I ... I actually forget something so ... I'll be back in a hour or so." Sam smiled as he grabbed the keys and almost run to the door.

My eyes widen as I jump up front he couch. "Sam!" The door is slammed and the car engine is already starting before I could even move from my spot.

"Damn it." I groan under my breath as I sit back down.

-------

Castiel's p.o.v

As soon as the door to the bunker shut , I felt panic form in my chest. The feelings I have towards Dean getting in the way of who I am , what I am for years. This one human that I was told to bring back , this hunter that kills and asks questions later , uses and uses woman and drugs to forget the past. The man I can't stop falling in love with no matter what horrors he has done.

I looked over at the beer that Sam left for me. Dropping the outfit on the dresser as I picked up the beer instead. Taking a deep breath before walking over to the couch and sitting down next to Dean.

With out giving him eye contact , I hand the beer out in front of his face. I felt his hand grip around the beer as he took it from my hand.

I lowered my hand to my side as the silence formed the room. The room was so quiet that I could hear the light draft from the vents

"Dean." I said lightly as I looked over at him. Watching him take a big chug of his beer. His face clinching up a little as it does when he drinks.

I just stare at him quietly until he looks over at me.
It hurt to see the upset look in his eyes. Everything in me wanting to make him smile again.

"Cas .... I would rather we don't.."

"Icareaboutyou." I mumbled into one quickly sentence as I just stare into his eyes.

Dean just stared back. "... Cas...I.." He sighed as it seemed that my words made him frustrated.

I lowered my head. "I'm sorry Dean."

Dean placed his hand on my shoulder. "Cas , you should not be the one saying sorry."

" Dean , I ... I think I am in love with.."

My eyes widened when he placed his strong hand under my chin and lifted it up so I am eye level with him.

"You don't have to say anything." He said in a calm deep voice that made me want to melt.

"Dean..." I said in a almost whisper as our faces were so close. I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Castiel , you deserve so much more then a piece of shit like me. Please forgive me for all I have done and what I am about to do."

I blinked a couple times as I felt confused. "What do you.." My eyes widened when he suddenly kissed me.

My heart felt like it was pounding , just as intense as the first time we kissed. All my emotions , the fear of being used , of being hated , of losing him , all gone and replaced with happiness , lust , love and passion.

I let out a small whimper when he moved his lips away from mine. My eyes slowly opening as I looked into his perfect eyes.

"Dean?"

Dean smiled as he placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "No more secrets , no more hesitations. I love you Castiel and I don't care who knows."

My eyes big but my smile was even bigger.

Dean leaned in , his eyes closing as mine did the same. We meeting half way, in what was a passionate deep kiss.

{ hehe, one more chapter!!!! I am so happy how this story turned out. My first story almost done and gah!
Thank you guys for just being perfect and I love you all. Please share , follow , vote. It would mean a lot to have my work being shared around.}