Chapter 10: I'm So Stupid

I flutter my eyes open and feel an arm wrapped tightly around me. I sigh and remove his arm gently, getting out of the bed.

I walk down the stairs and see Emily already sitting up, watching t.v. I sit down next to her, slumping my shoulders.

"Hey. What's wrong?" She asks me, turning the t.v. down.

"Harry." I put my feet up and wrap myself in the blanket she set aside.

"Yeah, I heard you guys yelling at each other last night. You slept with him? You have a lot of explaining to do, Leah!" She grabbed some of the blanket to wrap herself in.

I tell Leah everything, from when I left her at the party to 'look around' to now. 

"You. Had. Sex. With. Him?" She says through the teeth, looking at me in shock.

She's showing various emotions right now...

"I... yes." She's suddenly making me regret it. Is it a bad thing I had sex with Harry? 

Emily just sighed, sitting back.

"And you gave him a blow job, for fucks sake, Leah!" She threw in hands in the air.

"What's so wrong with that?" I raise my voice to the same level as hers.

"He's probably just using you to get his fill!" She keeps her voice raised.

"Don't say that!" I stand up.

"It's probably true, Leah. That's what he did with me!" She stands up as well.

"What?" I whisper.

"Yeah. He wasn't my first but he did some bad shit to me. He video taped us doing it and showed all of his friends, including mine." I see her eyes get glossy.

"I- I didn't know he did that..." I run a hand through my tangled hair.

"Leah I just don't want you to get hurt." She says and I sigh.

"I won't get hurt. I'm probably not gonna hang out with him after we get a new dorm." I say but don't mean it. I mean, I'm falling in love with him for Christ's sake!

"Oh yeah. I called the head of the school. She should have a dorm for us by Monday." She sits back down and I follow her movements.

"What's today?" I ask her.

"Wednesday." She breathes out loudly.

"I'm gonna go shopping, Emily." I tell her.

"Okay. I'll stay here." She puts her feet up, holding them with her arms.

"Text me when Harry wakes up. Tell him I want to the mall." I say, running upstairs to freshen up a bit.

I walk into the bathroom, brushing my hair and throwing on the sweatpants I wore yesterday. I really need to get some clothes. I tug Harry's shirt down a little and run back down the stairs, grabbing his keys.

"Bye Emily!" I yell, slamming the door shut. 

After a half hour drive to the mall, I walked through the front doors, feeling a wave of hot air blast into my face. I walk through the second set of doors, reveling a bunch of people and shop after shop.

 * 2 Hours Later *

* 12:17 p.m. *

As I was pulling into the drive-thru of Taco Bell, my phone buzzed.

From: Emily

Hey. Harry's up. I told him that you took his car and stuff. He's not mad he just wants you to come asap... Weird. Right?