Chapter 8: I Trust You

* Leah's POV *

I opened my eyes and realized at was at Harry's flat. I looked over at him and his eyes were shut, and he was snoring softly.

He had an arm wrapped around my waist.

I wiggled out of his grip and walked down the stairs.

I wondered why Harry turned down sex last night...

Was I not attractive? To fat? Ugly?

Is he only using me for something? He's nice and kisses me but turns down sex.

Maybe he's not ready...

But, how could he not be ready if he does it with a lot of other girls...

What the hell was I thinking last night?!

I should be the one who shouldn't be ready! I'm not even dating him!

I look through the cabinets, searching for a bowl for cereal.

Or whatever I could find.

I opened the cabinets and found nothing but dusty shelves.

I walked over over to the fridge and opened it.

Great! Nothing. Literally, nothing!

What the hell does Harry eat?

I walk back upstairs and Harry still asleep, snoring a little louder now. Good, he's passed out.

I open his drawers and find a pair of black sweatpants and a black tee shirt. I walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I change quietly. I grab Harry's hairbrush that's on the counter and brush through my long hair. I grab the hair tie off of my wrist and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walk back into Harry's room and see his wallet on the bedside table. 

He wouldn't mind if I borrowed a twenty, would he? I don't think so.

I opened the wallet and saw only a couple things: a licence and a few hundred dollar bills.

Great! I'm gonna have to break a hundred!

I grab a hundred and run down the stairs, slipping on my shoes.

Harry wouldn't mind if I used his car, would he? I shrugged it off and grabbed his keys.

I hopped in the car, starting it. I put my phone in Harry's sweatpants pockets and started driving. 

I knew this area of Cheshire really well! My dad lives around here.

I pulled up to a Starbucks and waited patently in the line of the drive-thru. Finally, it was my turn.

"Hello. What would you like today?" A female voice asks through the speaker.

"Uh, hi. I would like a vanilla bean, please." I tell her.

"Okay, and what size?" She asks.

"Large, please." I say.

"Okay. Your total will be $5.35." She informs me.

"Okay, thank you." I say and pull up to the next window.

"Here you go." I have the lady the hundred and she gives me back my change, which I put in the other pocket of the sweatpants.

I pull up to the next window and receive my vanilla bean.

"Thank you." I say and drive away, smiling. The Starbucks employees are so nice.

My phone started going crazy in my pocket. Buzz after buzz....