Chapter 19: Drama

*Harry's POV *

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask Emily.

"I just wanted to say hi, damn." She chuckles, sitting next to Louis on the couch.

"In case you haven't noticed, I don't like you." 

"I don't like you either, Harry."

"I sure as hell seemed like it when you were sucking my dick the other night." Those were memories.

Terrible memories.

"Yeah, and I will gladly do it again, if you'd like."

Normally, I would take her thirsty ass in the bathroom and fuck her on a wall, but now the thought makes me sick.

"You're such a slut." I spit.

"I know. It's my specialty." She smiles, showing off her yellow fucking teeth.

"Shit, my mom wants me home. Harry, do you think you could give me a ride?" She looks at me.

"What? Fuck no." I wouldn't give her a fucking ride.

"Fine, I guess I'll just have to show Leah this picture." She says and holds up her phone. A picture of Emily and I kissing, naked, shows on the fucking screen.

"You don't even have her number."

"Oh, you mean this one?" She shows me Leah's contact, with her correct number.

"I'll give you a fucking ride if you delete that damned photo." 

"Will do."

"Now."

"Fine, fine. Look, gone." I watch her delete it.

"Let's go." I say and walk towards the entrance, Emily close behind.

* Leah's POV *

 I quietly waited for Niall to come back from the restroom, but when I looked over I saw him opening a door to a private room with some red-head.

I sighed, wishing I would've drove myself here. I really need to get a car.

"Hey, my name's Scott." A guy slurs, sliding into the seat next to me.

"Hi." I finish off my small vodka.

"You're very beautiful." He slurs again, resting a hand on my leg.

"Thanks." I push his hand away.

"Could I get you something to drink?" He half-smiles at me. His eyes are bloodshot from drinking so much and he had bags under his eyes.

 "No thank you." I've had one drink, and that was all I needed tonight.

"C'mon." He smirks, leaning into me.

"I have a boyfriend. So, please stop." I push on his chest, pushing him away.

"Oh c'mon. We could have some fun for tonight." He reaches over to grab me again, but hits his tall drinking glass on accident, spilling it all over the counter.

"Shit." He slurs, grabbing a napkin and wiping all of it up.

"So, how 'bout that kiss now, aye?" He stands up, pulling me out of my seat.

"I told you, I have a boyfriend." I yank my arm away from him.

"Come outside to get a breath of fresh air with me." He offers, pointing to the entrance.

A breath of fresh air sounds nice, but not with him.

"I don't think I should." I do a small smile, hoping he catches on that I do not like him.