Home

It's been two days after my incident in Las Vegas beach.

The doctors said my cut should heal and may leave a little scar on my eyebrow to my hair line or just cover up.
Jake brang me home in his Blue car.

"Ali...We've missed you so much and everyone misses you!" He said grabbing my hand and squeezing it.
"Me too J." I whispered, looking out the car window.
I've missed everyone but I was trying not to show it. I wonder if Tanner still loves me? I wonder if the boys actually care?
I'm traumatised... I'm to scared to face water ever... Ever agin... Not ever...

The world is spinning in my mind and I just can't seem to keep up.

We got home and Jake yelled through the apartment
"ALISHA IS HOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!" He screamed.
I heard the stampede and ran to the couch.

"ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They screamed forming a dog pile on top of me. I couldn't breath.
"GET OFF ME!" I yelled,
Everyone instintly got off and stared blankly.
"Thank you!" I said going through the crowd and slammed my room door.
I couldn't take it no more, I held my head on the window sill, got my laptop and looked through Sand Diego apartments on the beach.
I shut my laptop off and buried my head in my knees and cried.

What's wrong with me?