FOOOOOOOOOOOD

I woke up to warm arms around my waist and screaming down the hall.
I tried to leave but Tanner grasped onto me more.
"Tanner, let me goooooo" I said whispering. "No babeeeeeeeee" he said still closing his eyes. I hit him with a pillow and he hissed.
"Argh, I'm not doing that again."

I walked out of the room and walked down the hall and down the stairs.
"What's going on?" I said walking into the kitchen.
"Derek is trying to cook again!" Said Cody.
For some reason I walked into the kitchen and Cody couldn't stop staring.
"Cody, why are you staring at me?" I said confused.
"I'm not..." He said nervously.
"Aha." I said confused raising an eyebrow,

⚫️⚫️⚫️
I got into a bikini and walked outside again. Me and the boys had agreed on going to the beach with Cody and Derek.
As soon as I jumped the last four steps I got the boys attention like all of them.
They were staring at me.
I shook my head and went up the stairs again to see my bikini, hottttttt.

When we got to the beach I asked Corey to take a picture of me.
"Sure!" He said.

I took the picture of me holding my Coconut Water in a coconut

I took the picture of me holding my Coconut Water in a coconut. Typical me. Hahahahaha?
I posted it on Instagram with the caption.

💞Summer Lovin' and Water Lovin'💞 @Tannerfox @codyflom @derekmarr @corey.funk @capronfunk @wyattwhitaker

Holy crap 2 minutes later 1.344 likes and 566 comments.
Comments like this made me laugh:
😍🔥

Tanner came up from behind and lifted me up from my waist.
"Tannerrrrrrrrr" I whined. "put me doooooooooowwwwwnnnnnnn" I whined again like a baby.
He threw me into the water and I splashed him with water.
"Ehh!" He screamed like a baby.
I laughed and he put me on his shoulders.

⚫️⚫️⚫️

After the  beach we went to get some chickfela *WHATEVER IT IS DONT HATE ME*
I got a cheeseburger, animal fries and a Pepsi Max.
We all ate and decided to go to Tempest. We invited, Jeremy & Jordan, Jake and Elissa and the two twins and some of their friends,
We got our wristbands took off our shoes and did flips.
I impressed the boys by doing a Codee, a wall run, a quadruple backflip and triple front flip and a back land into a backflip.

"FAR. OUT. ALI!!!" Tanner screamed putting his vlogging camera in my face.
After about three hours at Tempest we got tired and decided to go get McDonald's.
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD" we cheered when we got out of the drive-thru.

Me and Tanner sat on our balcony and ate.