Late Horrific Nature

I walked in late, Tanners hand locked in my mine. We had gone for a night walk and we recently moved with boys to a house in the nature.
We have a pool, spa and it's a big house, it's also right next to the Lake.

When the boys were out getting furniture me and Tanner put a rope swing up and a big swing on the other side you stand on.
Me and Tanner were being kids and made a tree house in the same big tree with a wooden ladder.
We heard voices and splashes as we looked out the treehouse we saw the boys swinging from the ropes.
Me and Tanner climbed down,

"Hey lovebirds." Giggled Wyatt.
As a older sister (kinda) I pushed his head.
^ALI AND WYATT'S MOMS ARE BFF^

Tanner grabbed my waist and hugged me we sat in the swing that you stand on.

Me and tanner went to the swing chair on the porch on the balcony to admire the sunset.
Me and Tanner shared a room, but with separate beds so we got the big room with a bathroom.
Corey and Capron are the same.
And Wyatt has his own.
Our big room is basically the pointy room and it has a balcony (that's where we sitting in now.)

A red car pulled up and Tanner craned his neck.
"Uhhhh, Babe, I'll be back in one second!" Tanner said holding my shoulder.
I got up and saw Tanner jog out as a fairly pretty girl with wavy auburn hair and freckles stepped out.
Tanner hugged her and she hugged back with a big grin. She leaned in and Kissed him, a tear rolled down my cheek and I ran all the way down stairs and jogged pass the boys as they walked pass me. Wyatt saw I was crying and ran after me.

I jumped the side gate and ran out back. I heard Wyatt chase me, I ran faster. Lucky I was wearing my converses.
I was getting puffed and I came to a curvy road and saw lights, I moved quickly to a car coming around fast.
I still heard Wyatt and some other foot steps, shoot Corey and Capron. So I ran faster until I couldn't feel my legs but I kept going I finally stopped at a river and a waterfall, I heard the boys behind me.

"ALISHA!" I heard Corey  yell.
"Damn you, for, being, so , damn, ath, athletic..." Puffed Wyatt as he hugged me.
I cried and pushed him off.
"I saw Tanner..." I said NOT puffed at all.
"ooohhhh you mean Tanner's sister!!" Said Capron.

I looked at the water and then back at the boys, I looked behind them to realise that we had ran into the bush.
"Uuuhhhhh, Guys,.." I said
The boys looked behind them and looked scared,
Shoot.,,