The Kiss

I think I've had a overdose on pizza last night...
I asleep when Elissa texted me,

Elissa🔥: I was throwing up ALL last night.
Alisha☃: Oh No, babe. You ok??
Elissa🔥: Yea. Jake has been acting weird lately.
Alisha☃: Well, you do spend time with family a lot more than him.
Elissa🔥: Trueeeeee, hold up I gotta throw again...
Alisha☃: I gotta go, brekkie is ready.

I left the chat there and looked up as I saw tanner with no shirt hop out of bed.
Damn, his bed hair, his face, his body... It's perfection.
I was awoken from my daydream when Tanner tapped my leg.
"Get up! Me, Jake, Corey, Capron, Cody and Derek are going to chill here today. Jake is bringing Elissa, Corey is bringing Ashley and Capron is bringing Natalie." He said.
I went to go have a shower, I could feel Tanner staring THROUGHT the slightly opened creaked open door.
"It's rude to stare you know.." I said.
"Sorry...." He said as he left the room.

I walked into the garage to see Tanner, Corey, Capron all showing the boys my Hyundai Genesis 2017:

I got my Keys and unlocked it making a beep beep noise.
The boys stopped and looked my direction.
I was joined by three girls squealing with each other. I revved my car signaling them to get in, Elissa Ashley and Natalie got in.
I was in the drivers seat, Natalie in the passenger, Elissa in the right hand window and Ashley in the Left hand window.

I reversed out with the boys staring at the car as we got out.

⚫️⚫️⚫️
*2 hours later and 18 minutes*
We got home at directly 6:18 (see what I did there?? Hahaha)
We got home to the boys screaming goodbye with their girls, Corey Capron and Wyatt went out so me and Tanner were left alone.

I was cooking pasta as Tanner spun me around and hooking my legs around his waist.
He started to kiss my jawline but I pushed him off.
"Tanner I'm cooking!"

We finished with our meals and headed to the pool.
I floated in the deep end admiring the lights of the houses over the hill.
Tanner came and sat in my view and plopped into the pool with me.
"Alisha" he said "Yaaaasss" I said sassily. He laughed at me and flicked water in my face.
"Aaahhh, when you have water coming down your face you look so pretty..." He said charmingly putting a strand of hair chunk behind my ear.
I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.

We leaned in and out lips were just cent meters apart, I could feel his minty hot breath against my cold face.
"Alisha I Love yooouu" he said like a child.
I couldn't take it, I leaned in and kissed him.
Our lips moved together for a minute until I hopped out.

I went to bed admiring the kiss, the sleep took over my body and I was knocked out.