Cant be friends

I woke up to birds chirping and my doona wet, I forgot that I left my window right open and it must've rained.
I looked out the window and it was early, the sun was still coming up.

I walked out and saw Wyatt and Corey outside.
I quickly went into my room and closed the door behind me.

I felt like my stomach was hurting so I went back to my top bunk but it was cold when I layer down again.
I got up and pulled my doona off.
Shooooooot!! I screamed in my head. My period.. Just my absolute LUCK. I took my bedsheets off and my sweatpants and underwear. I got changed into a black top with a magenta jacket, ripped high waisted shorts a crystal necklace and a Roseband.

 I got changed into a black top with a magenta jacket, ripped high waisted shorts a crystal necklace and a Roseband

I texted Mckenzie to see what she's wearing since it's Currently 7:34 now and everyone is up except for Jake... Wait nope he's up...
5 minutes later Mckenzie texted back a really cute mint top and mint skirt,

M:

A: OMG LOOVE ITM: I know, wanna get Starbucks?A: Yea meet you there

A: OMG LOOVE IT
M: I know, wanna get Starbucks?
A: Yea meet you there.
M:Kk
A: Bye savage
M: it's not Savage its McSavaege
A:oooohhhh OK ;-))
M:It is!!

I walked out and the boys stood staring at me. I held my head up and walked out until Jake grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?"
"Starbucks, is that alright?!" I yelled.
"Ali... Your not yourself,,, what happened underwater..." Asked Jake.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I said, losing grip in Jakes arm.

I walked to my car and turned it on. I turned the music on extra loud and drove to Starbucks.
I got there and saw Mckenzie and a group of girls.
I walked in and Mckenzie jumped up and hugged me.

"Hey Ali!" She said. "These are my best friends, Jaden, Delilah, Summah, Julia and Gigi." She said pointing at them.
My lip quivered and asked if I could duck outside to my car.
"Ooooookkkkkkkkk...." Said Gigi laughing at me. I over heard Summah.
"Kenzie... She looks like a dork... DONT tell me she's you BFF too?" She asked.
"Hell no... She's just a friend... A dorky friend." Mckenzie said.

That was it, I walked in there and tapped Kenzie's shoulder.
"A dorky friend.., MCKENZIE we are best friends... We've been best friends since third grade!" I said.
"Uuuhhhmmmm, you weirdo,,, did you really think I was your friend..." She laughed.
I slapped her cheek and walked out.

I got in the car and balled my eyes out,
When I got home I looked in the mirror and had big red puffy eyes and tear stains.
I tried to wipe them off but wouldn't go away.
I stepped in out of my car and ran across the street. I opened the door and quickly as possible but the boys were in the living room watching tv and saw me.

"Alisha? You alright?" Asked Capron.
"I'm fi-fine," I said trying not to cry,

I went into my room and closed the door and locked it.
I changed over my pad and went to bed, doona less, Sheetless, and cold... I went to my phone picked it up and deleted very single photo of me and Mckenzie and the girls.