I promise : a hayes grier fan fic

I promise

Ana's POV

"How many times am I gonna have to repeat my self Ana!?!" Well.. I got the times mixed up.. Again .. This is probably the fourth time...whoops.. I wish he didn't yell at me. Mom never did.. I'm an only child and dad is all i have left. My mom passed away last year.. She had breast cancer , she didn't make it..

Not only that but I was bullied all my life.. I guess you could say they loosen up a bit after my mom passed.. But it basically had no one and my dad yelling at me made everything worse..

" are you even listening !?!" He yelled as I looked out the window " you know all you do is stay on your damn phone!!!" It's particulate true.. Did i.. I just , I could of sworn I saw him.. And by him If you don't know he was the one that bullied me most of all.. Not only emotionally and mentally but physically.. I hate him.. He's dangerous, a jerk, and an ass. He's anything you could think of..

HAYES GRIER

" Ana I love you.. And you know that.. But you just- " "DAADDDD WATCH OUT!?!? " next thing I knew a car hit the passenger seat side where I was. The car slid over and fell to the left.. "ANA ARE YOU OKAY!?!" I could breath I was in so much pain.. And write when I think it's over.. BAM!! The car went out of control and was spining then flipped. It ended upside down.

I looked around at my dad.. He was unconscious I think.. I felt a huge throb of pain I looked at my foot and my arm they were stuck I look at my face through the reflection. I freaked out and saw blood.. Everywhere on me and my dad.. I was freaking out I started to scream and cry and people surrounded us..

They were telling me to stay calm but I couldn't.

Hayes's POV

I was looking out the window while nash was driving me home from football practice. I then notice I saw Ana.. I think she realized I was staring cause she looked away scared... I loved making her feel that way but then I'd always feel guilty. But she deserves it.. I don't know why but she just does..

I looked over to see who was with her and I think it was her dad? It looked like he was yelling at her. Ana wasn't that bad looking she had long curly light brown hair, she had blue eyes that changed to green from time to time.. And her body wasn't in bad shape either.. She was beauti- huh what am I saying I hate her..

" who's that? " nash asked with a curious look..

" what are you talking about?" Did he notice?

"That girl? You were staring at out te window? Do you like her??" How could I possibly like that bitchy blued eyed yet.. Gorgeou- no no no you hate her hayes

" NO I HATE HER" I snarled back, he looked so confused.

"Why?? What did she do to you?" When I thought about she didn't do anything to me.. Well at least I don't think..

" I just hate her okay.. " he didn't believe me but he stayed quite..

I started to think how I started to hate her but i was inturpted by the car stoping and car sliding out of control

I was so shocked.. And I didn't know what was happening then I realized a car that was upside down and looked all mashed up.. It got to my head it was Ana.. I ran out of my car and nash followed I got on my knees as I herd her screaming in crying I tried to look through and found her.. She had blood all over her face and I think her dad was unconscious.. " Nash you get her dad!! I'll get her out!!"

I recognized the smell of gas.. And I knew we had little time before the car blew up.. She was still screaming and crying I had to try and calm her down.. "Ana!! Looks calm down screaming and crying won't help please calm down I'm gonna get you out of here!!" The door wouldn't open, I asked for help and we broke the door off. I saw that her arm and hand was stuck..

I gently pulled her arm out and she squealed. I entangled her arm from all the wires that were wrapped around her leg. I put my arm behind her neck and my other under her legs I slid her out and tried to put her on the ground.

She let out a small whimper and I just decided to stay carrying her. I mean she wasn't even that heavy. Pretty soon nash and two other men got her dad out. Not much later the ambulance came

Nash went with her dad and I wanted to go with her. They started to get her in the ambulance and I attempted to go on " excuse me sir but who are you? " a nurse asked. " I'm her .. Uh.. Boyfriend.." I looked down. She moved a side and let me through. I sat down by her. They had her all strapped up and they put a IV in.. They gave her a medication that made her fall asleep.

I grabbed her hand and stroked her cheek " everything will be okay.. Don't worry I'm here"

____________

Hoped you guys liked it!!