Chapter 4

(A/n): Sorry if it's a bit boring in the beging I don't really have that much inspiration at first but I'm sure it improved towards the middle and end :) oh and sorry if my grammar is bad hehe.
____________
Hayes POV

After we got all of Ana's things ,my mom drove us back to our house. My mom told us that we could stay home from school for the rest of the week. Since she's gonna be at work and Nash , Will and skylynn are gonna be at school... that means I have to watch over her... and we'll be alone.

When we parked in the drive way, I helped carry up her stuff to my room. I put some of her stuff in the back corner of my room and got the rest out of her grip. She looked around my room for a bit , I mean she might as well.. she'll be living with us now...

" Nice room." she handed smiled. " Thanks." I said back. "Here you can sleep on my bed and I'll get an air mattress for me to sleep on the floor." I wanted to make her to feel comftorable. She nodded and just sat down on my bed. I still think, like why is she even here? why did I help her? why did I go to the hospital?

I hate her.

But why did I do all of that.

I wanted to get away from her , I needed to just to get my thoughts right. It was a quarter to 8, and we still haven't eaten dinner. " MOM ORDER SOME PIZZA?" I yelled out. "I ALREADY DID WHEN YOU WERE HELPING ANA!!" she yelled back. She walked in to the kitchen , " It should be here in about 15 minuets" while she looked at her phone.

I decided to get my phone and go on twitter just to tweet back a few fans and to catch up with everything. As I was scrolling down threw the feed I noticed a whole bunch of people tagging me in the same picture asking who this girl was. I finally clicked on the link and saw that I was a picture of me carrying Ana out of the car after the car accident.

How did they even get that picture?

I decided to tweet them back

@Hayesgrier: Hi everyone, alright so that picture all of you have been tagging in, that's just a girl I happen to know and she got into a real bad accident and I just wanted to help her. She's doing fine now if some of you are wondering, and again thank you for all your support with out I wouldn't be where I am now!!

* door bell ringing*

I put my phone down and went to answer the door. The delivery guy handed me 2 boxes of pizza and I gave him the 8 dollars. "thanks" he said, I smiled . I shut the door and set the two boxes on the counter I got out two plates, one for me and one for Ana. I put one slice of cheese pizza on each. "Ana! pizzas ready!" I set both plates on the table and sat down waiting for her.

She didn't answer and I herd no foot steps, I got up and started to walk back upstairs. "Ana?" The door was cracked open, but I didn't want to go in. I herd little low cries, I didn't want to look at her. It was something down in side that just messed with my stomach and my mood totally changed I don't even know what I was feeling anymore.

I went back down stairs, I lost my appetite so I just put both plates in the microwave, it was 9 I decided to take a shower in the bathroom down stairs. "Hey honey before you go, I just wanted to say that I'll be out tonight, and your brother and skylynn are staying at auntie Jens tonight." I nodded and proceeded going back to the shower.

Ana's POV

He went down stairs and I just sat there. I didn't know what to do or where to go. I felt like throwing my self off a bridge.. I pulled my sleeves up and traces down on the white scars, remembering why I started in the first place. It was all of Hayes and his friends... then my mom.. and now I just dont feel like living anymore.

I'm so scared to stay here I know he'll hurt me again... He didn't even give me a reason why he hates me. I just want to leave and go I don't want to be here anymore. I cradled my head in my knees and pulled my hair. I cried silently to my self .

"Ana! pizzas ready." I knew hayes called, truth is I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to leave the world. I cried a bit louder not wanting to.. I couldn't control it, my dad didn't have to leave me.. he's all I had.. who am I suppose to go to know. I was basically sobbing at this point so I laid down on hayes bed and sunk my head into his pillow. My head was hurting so much...

I guess after about and hour, I finally calmed down I away up and just looked around. I herd footsteps coming up the stairs, I looked up to the door and saw a head pop out. "Hi.." he said. "hi.. " I said in the littlest voice possible not wanting him to hear. He came over and say down next to me. I kept my head down.

I hoped he won't make me say things that will mess up everything else more. "I know how your feeling.. you may not agree but I know how your feeling..." really? again just like earlier!? " really!? were gonna bring this up again!" I raised my voice again. " CALM DOWN IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU STOP BEING SO STUBBORN!" He screamed back at me. "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN HAYES? ALL OF THIS HAPPENED SO FAST IN SUCH LITTLE TIME? DO YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN? I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY IT DID? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HELPING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!??!?! YOU. HATE. ME!!! WHAT MADE YOU START HELPING ME NOW? WHY DID YOU EVEN HELP ME!?" I wasn't even thinking to what I said.

He just gave me a blank look. " you really don't know do you..." he said quietly. "NO I DONT AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD TELL ME SO I CAN FIX WHY YOU HATE ME SO MUCH." I screamed back. " ITS CAUSE I FELL FOR YOU!! I FELL FOR YOU A LONG TIME AGO! YOU DIDNT SEE THAT I DID AND I KNEW YOU LIKED JACOB AND YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM! I GOT JEALOUS! AND I HATED YOU FOR GOING OUT WITH HIM! OKAY I REALIZED THIS EARLIER THATS WHY IVE DONE ALL OF THIS TOO YOU!OKAY I FELL FOR YOU.. hard.. and it hurt me so much that you don't even understand.. so I decided you should feel my pain too."

________

(A/n): CLIFF HANGERRRRR HAHAH LOL alright so first thank you so much for almost 200 readssss and 20 votes as I'm so happy thankssss!!! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! PLEASE SHARE, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE!!!

xoxo :)