Chapter 13

Shaina's POV

"Yup that would be us" I said and smiled to all of them. I looked around the room and realized that Ana was missing... I looked over to Marissa and new she noticed too.

"Uh.. We'll be right back.." Marissa finnaly spoke up. She grabbed my arm and led me into the hall. "Dude if we lost her were screwed.."I said trying not to freak out.. "Gonsollie and Cortez are going to KILL US!?!?" Marissa

All of a sudden we herd a door slam shut.. Shit.. They must of herd us. " nice Marissa scream a little louder next time would yah?" I said walking to find out which door.. I saw the light on in the bathroom door and It sounded like two people were in there.. I decided to put my ear to the door you know just cause it's fun to listen to others.. And for a second it sound like Ana.. And? Hayes? What..

I motioned Marissa to come listen also and she to had the same reaction. "Are you sure?" I herd hayes say. "Cause I think it went a little something like this" I had to hold Marissa down cause she wanted to bust down that door she wanted to know what was going on.

It got quite in there..

Oh.. Oh oh uh I got what was happening.. "Should we ruin the moment *cliks tounge * or nah?!" Marissa smirked "ready.. 3..2..1" we busted the door open and they both backed away , there faces turned so red it was hilarious Marissa fell to the floor laughing which caused me to fall also and just as I thought we were about to calm down I snorted which I cried of laughter.

Ana just walked out and so did hayes. It took us a while to calm down.

Marissa's POV

We got up and went back in the room with everyone but I noticed how Ana and hayes sat separated .. Hmm.. I wonder why I chuckled to my self. Me and shaina sat on the floor cause there was no more room.

"So what took you guys so long" Taylor asked.

"Shaina should we tell 'em " I smirked

"NOO!!" Hayes and Ana bother screamed.

"Wo-oah thereeeee que paso?" Cameron wiggled his eye brows.

"Nothing.." hayes said and blushed

"Well obviously it was something if you guys don't want shaina and Marissa to tell us" Taylor said.

"Guys it's seriously notching important please leave it at that."Ana said with those puppy eyes

"Fine.." They all said in a unison. I looked over at hayes and he looked hurt for some reason. Ana got up and went back into her room. I was about to get up and go talk to her but taylor beat me there.

Taylor's POV

I got up and went to Ana's room, she looked like she was about to cry.. I knocked on her door and nobody answered. I knocked again and herd the door unlock. I walked in and sat next to her on her bed. She had her head on her knees and she was hugging her legs. I herd her little sniffles..

It broke my heart seeing her, hearing her cry. I picked her up and placed her on my lap. I messed with her hair a bit.

"Tell me what's wrong?" I spoke softly.

"I-I can't t-tell you" she said in between sniffles.

"You can't tell me anything .. I promise" I held out my pinky.

She was unsure at first but then she accepted , I could tell she takes these things very serious.

"Now tell me what happend.." She took a breath she looked around the room as if to see if anyone else was in there.

"Hayes kissed me.."

___________________________________

HEY YAHLLLLL , alright so I haven't update in a bit so here it is sorry if it's crappy but I didn't really have an idea of what to right I had so much happening this week.. I had a tournament, my grandmas died te next day I had a quiz, I have a shit load of homework, and I have practice , so I wrote this chapter during school. So that's why it probably sucks and it's short LoL I'll TRY to up date Saturday or Sunday but hope you lovely people had a good day today

Xo xo Ana 💕☁️🌸🐻