Chapter 5

Hayes POV

I finally calmed down, but I regret everything I said.... now she knows and I finally figured it out my self. She started to cry. My heart sank. I think I went over board.. when I wanted her to feel the pain I went through. I hate my self I should have never done those things. She backed away to the corner of my bed , and she had a scared look on her face.

"Ana, listen please! I didn't mean to do any of thoses things I did it out of anger and jealousy. I regret every thing! I hate my self for doing all of it. And it's not that I don't care about you I really really do . I still have from all those years but I understand if you already hate me like you already do , I already hate my self too.." I started to tear up. I hurt the girl I always wished of having so much that I didn't even see how scared she was of me until now.

She ducked her head and just cried into her knees. I went to the other corner and did that same... what else is there to do? She was sobbing at this point. I couldn't help it.

I scooted in closer to her , and tugged on her arm, she looked up just so I could see her eyes. They were all puffy and red, probably just like mine. After a few seconds of just staring at eachother she just crawled into my arms.

I didn't complain, I'm all she has now.. I hugged the possible crap out of her and I wiped her tears away. I moved her hair out of her face, her big green eyes just staring right back at me all glossy. "I'm sorry.." I said looking away. she just dug her head back into my chest.

****

I woke up and looked over it was 2 Am, I looked down and saw Ana in the same position earlier . Damn I really messed up... I looked back down and saw that her braceltes on her left arm slid down... and I saw... scars?

_______________

Omg EW I CANT BELIVIE THIS CHAPTER IS SI SHORT! ugh I've been reallllllyyyyy bussyyyy latley-.- and I just found out I'm 8 days older than hayes 😶 so happy :) idk why lol we'll tell me what you think:) and vote and comment but don't forget to share!!!