Chapter 7

Ana's POV

"I still am.."

My eyes widen. The Hayes Grier, the hayes Grier that bullied me all my life like me.

What?

Uh plot twist..

"I- I -uh- um" I couldn't get the right words out of my mouth..

"It's okay.. I already know you hate me.. so don't worry I won't bother about it.."

I nodded and set my head back down on his chest.

I could hear his heart beating. Our breathing in a sync .

We must of stayed in that position for a couple more minutes but I a was okay with it..

I had a very weird dream..

There was this man telling me that I had to go with him.. I didn't know where. but he had a gun he was pointing it to hayes , I remember I was crying and he said it's either I come or it's the boy who gets shot.

I agreed to go and as I was walking towards the man hayes started running towards the man then the last thing I remember was

He shot him..

I hate having dreaming like that cause it felt all real..

The silence finally broke

"So, um, what do you want to do today?" he asked.

"Honestly I don't want to get out of bed.." Im still really tired and sore..

"Movie day it is" he smiled.

It feels so weird hayes being that way.. I'm used to him like pushing me around calling me things...

But I like it this way better..

Hayes POV

" Honestly I don't feel like getting out of bed" I could tell she was still tired and everything so I suggested a movie.

You know maybe if I brought this up to her earlier about how I fell for her.. and everything was out of anger.. maybe I would've have a chance.

Not!

She flipping hates your guts bro what were you thinking!?

She'll never forgive me for this..

I put in the movie the Lorax.

I love the movie and I think she will too.

But right as the movie started that doorbell rang...

Who could it be I don't know and not looking forward on knowing...

Ana's POV

the doorbell rang..

Me and Hayes both went down stairs.. I stayed behind him and he looked through the peep hole.

He whispered " Theres two guys out there with briefcases , there wearing a suit and have shades on.."

"Well.. ask who it is ?" I whispers back.

"Uh, who is it!" he screamed.

"FBI! Open up quickly we need to speak to Ana Carpenter."

Me? FBI? what the hell is going on?

Hayes opened the door and two big buff guys walk in.

"Mrs. Carpenter, please have a seat we have some important information for you."

I sat as told to and I was shaking I was scared.

"What's going on??" Feels like it's a small world...

"Your parents deaths.."

I looked down I hated when people brought it up.

"There deaths..."

"We're no accident..."

___________________

HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IM A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I DONT DESERVE ANYTHING.. BUT THANK YOU FOR 1K+ reads!!!! YOU ALL ARE SO LOVLEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, AND IF U LIKE THE STORY MAKE SURE TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE :) see you soon I'll try to update as soon as possible