Part 1

Your POV
"Stand up you dumb ass!" my brother shouted as I didn't wake up. I just turned around and covered myself with my soft blanket.
"Only 5 more minutes." I mumbled but my brother pulled the blanket of me. I felt the cold breeze on my skin and I immediately got goosebumps.
"What was that?" I asked shocked and rubbed my eyes. Brandon brushed his brown hair in front of a big mirror in my room. He used my brush even if I told him not to do that almost a thousand times. "Mom told me to wake you up." he said and put down my brush on the cupboard next to the mirror and walked down to the living room. I closed the door and mumbled something. Couldn't he wake me up a little bit nicer? I mean sleep is heaven! And I would have woken up in 5 minutes. I swear!
As I finished with my clothing and makeup I walked down to the kitchen. My parents already sat there and ate. My dad was reading the newspaper and my mom just watched TV. Nobody was talking as always.
"Good morning." I said and kissed my moms and dads cheek then I walk to the kitchen. I saw my older brother Brandon leaned on the kitchen counter eating his cornflakes.
"Thanks for waking me up so tenderly." I meant as I opened the fridge to get me some milk.
"No problem." he smirked and I threw some cereals at him. "What are you even wearing?" he asked with his mouth full with cereals as he looked at me from head to toe. I had a black oversized hoddie on with some light ripped boyfriend jeans. "Why what's your problem? I'm going to school and not to a catwalk." I replied and put the spoon in my mouth. Then I walked to the table my parents were sitting at and ate my cereals. Sometimes I really hated this silence. I mean didn't my parents care about what was going on in my life?
The only thing they really cared about was their job. They had a really big company and they earned a lot of money. Most of the time they were on business trips so that my brother and I were alone at home.
"Are you done?" my dad asked and put down his papers.
"Yes." we both responded and grabbed our backpacks and walked out to the car.
"I'm sitting in the front!" I shouted and ran to the passenger door. My brother was pissed and sat behind me. "Love you brother." I said and blew a kiss at him and smiled.
As we arrived at school my dad said goodbye and drove home again.
"I'll go to my boys. See ya at home." Brandon said and walked to the group of boys who are always standing in front of the basketball baskets. I watched him walking and thought about the fact that we never talked in school. Did he feel ashamed when we did so?
I walked into the school and searched for Bella. Bella is my best friend since we were little kids in kindergarten. She is one of the good looking girls in our school. I always wondered why she was with me because I was not cool or beautiful as other girls were. I saw her standing at her locker with some other girl. Madison. I hated her. She was the most popular girl in our school and very rude. Nobody saw her bad sides always the good ones. Her family was very rich and Madison liked to show it. At school she only wears clothes of some expensive labels and she threw a lot of house parties. But anyways I walked to them.
"Hey Y/N. I was waiting for you. Madison invited us to a party tonight ." Bella greeted me as I arrived and smiled. "Actually you need a extra invitation for it but I don't have any left. Maybe next time." She interrupted as she fake smiled.
"No problem." Bella said and ripped her card into two pieces and gave me one.
"Ehm..well ok. See ya tonight." Madison said not really impressed about the fact that I would be there too.
Then the school bell rang and I walked into my class. I sat down and packed out my pencil case,a block and my book. Then I waited for the teacher to arrive. Suddenly Justin sat right next to me.
"Hello neighbor. What's up?" He asked and nudged me with his elbow and all people in class were looking at us. I felt a little uncomfortable. I mean the most popular guy was sitting next to a nobody.
"Nothing." I replied.
"Do you go to Madison's tonight?"
"Yeah."
"Ok then see you there." He said as he saw the teacher arriving. Justin walked to his seat in the back by some girls. He was like a bitch. Every girl liked him as he was the captain of the basketball team and very good looking. We knew each other since we moved to this neighborhood when I was little. Our parents were really good friends and we played together all day. But as we went to school the contact got less and we were just talking a little in school now.
"So the next thing we will talk about is.."