Part 10

Justin's POV
Y/N looked so damn hot in that black dress but I couldn't tell her. I mean what would she think about me? But it wasn't her. She wasn't a girl to wear make-up and such girly dresses. It looked good on her but I liked her even more without it.
I saw how happy she was and I didn't want to ruin her moment.
After Y/N drove away I walked home again and laid down on my bed.
I kinda hoped that the date would be bad or something but 4hours later she texted me and said that they kissed and that they are a couple now. She also thanked me again for helping her.
The message really broke my heart. It felt like someone hit me with a knife directly into my heart. I didn't know why but it did. I replied that I was happy for her ,I was ,but it hurt me anyways.

The next days I didn't go to school because I couldn't stand to watch Y/N and Maison kissing and cuddling all the time. And I didn't feel good.
"Justin! You can't be in your room all the time! Go out and get some fresh air!" My mom shouted. I stood up and got ready.
I walked out to the sports field with my Basketball and played a little to forget about my problems.
Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around. It was Madison.
"Hey Justin. I saw you being here all alone. Do you mind some company?"
Her hair was flying in the air and her blue eyes just looked directly at mine.
"No."
I grabbed the ball and walked with her to the wood benches. The benches I laid down and cuddled with Y/N. I missed her.
"Tell me why are you here all alone?"
She asked and smiled. I couldn't look her in the eyes. I didn't know why.
"Just some issues. And with basketball I can get them out of my head for some hours."
"You want to tell me?"
Now I looked at her. Her legs were crossed to a tailor seat and she leaned over to me. I could feel her hot breath on my shoulder.
I thought about her question. On the one hand I wanted to talk with somebody about my feelings but on the other hand it was Madison who wanted to talk to me and she was the biggest bitch on the school. She pretended to be your friend but if you turned around she would talk about everything you talked with her before.
"No thank you." I refused nicely.
Then silence. The only thing you heard was the air and the leaves.
"Justin, I know what you are thinking right now: Why should I talk with Mads about my issues?"
She made a little break and took a deep breath.
"But I changed. I really do. I'm not the girl who talks behind your back and who is rude all the time. No. Especially you should know that. Why were we in a relationship if you didn't know the good qualities I have?"
I just looked up to her and I didn't say anything.
"I still love you,Justin."
She grabbed my hand and wrapped hers around mine. They were so small and tiny.
"I never really forgot you. You were always on my mind. Every time I saw you-"
And then I just kissed her. Madison kissed me back and she smiled a little while we kissed.
I just heard someone run away and I opened my eyes and looked behind me to the fence. I saw Y/N running away. I wanted to stand up but Madison pushed me again on the bench.
"Let her go. She doesn't deserve you. If she would really like you she wouldn't have a boyfriend."
Then she kissed me again but I just wanted to be with Y/N. Why was she even here? What happened that she wanted to be with me or to see me?

Your POV
I couldn't believe it. I just saw how Justin and Madison kissed. I felt so weak and so broken.
The look she gave me.. she didn't even love him! She wanted me to get jealous but maybe Justin loved her. Why was I even angry and broken?
I just ran away and cried. It really broke my heart to see them both kissing.
I ran to my house and closed my door very hardly.
"Hey Sis. Is everything ok?" Brandon asked as he knocked on the door some minutes later.
"Yes it is." I said while my voice cracked because I was crying .
"Can I come in?" He asked softly.
"Yeah." I wiped my tears away and sat up straight on my bed and grabbed a pillow. Brandon came in and gave me a hug. He didn't say anything. He just hugged me. That was the only thing I needed. The feeling of security. The feeling of love.
After I relieved myself I talked about it with Brandon. It was kind of weird because he was my brother and actually you don't talk with your brother about boy things.
"..and than I saw him kissing with Madison!"
And again I started to tear up a little.
"Why does this even bother you? I mean you have a boyfriend and Justin was just a friend for you."
I wasn't sure if I should tell Brandon about my feelings but I needed someone to talk about it so I did.
"I love Justin. Not like a friend. I love him like when I see him I just feel really happy and I never want him to go.." I started but Brandon interrupted me.
"Why don't you tell him about it? Maybe he feels the same?" He leaned back and laid down on my bed. He also crossed his arms behind his head.
"If he would feel the same he wouldn't have kissed Madison."
"Good point...but maybe he was just a little frustrated because you weren't there for him."
I thought about it. He had his final test in maths and I wasn't there for him. To encourage him. To be by his side. We didn't even celebrated!
"Maybe you are right.. Can you now please go out? I need some time for myself."
"Sure."
Brandon stood up and walked to the door but I stood up too and ran over to him and hugged him.
"Thank you for listening to me. Love you."
I whispered.
"Love you too." he said and kissed my head.