Part 11

Justin's POV
After I kissed Madison I felt kind of weird. It wasn't the same thing as when we were in a relationship. It didn't feel right.
"Let's go home. It's getting cold outside." Madison said with a smile. I just picked up my basketball and followed her. I didn't say a word while we were walking.
I brought her home and she wanted to kiss me again but I refused and just turned my head to the side.
She was pissed but she accepted it. It was quiet for a moment and we stood in front of her door.
"What is your problem Justin? Am I not good enough for you or what's the matter?"she asked angrily and crossed her arms.
"What have I done to you? Hmm?"
"The question is what your problem is? You think just because we kissed one time we are back together? Madison you cheated on me. Do you think I'll ever forget this?"
"But this was a long time ago. I changed!"
"No you haven't! I saw how you looked at Y/N as she run away. You just want to make her feel jealous. You don't like her."
She looked down to the floor and didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry Mads."
I closed the door and walked home. I thought it was the right thing to tell Madison that we wouldn't get together anymore.
I walked home and as I arrived I saw my dad sitting on the couch watching TV.
"Hey buddy, Y/N was here some hours before. She asked where you were. She looked kind of worried. Have you seen her?"
"Not really.."
I threw the ball in the corner of the livingroom and sat next to my dad on the couch. He turned the TV off.
"What is going on between you two. I mean you were best friends for a long time and now? I feel like you got distant."
"Yeah kinda."
"But why?"
He turned around and looked at me. His eyes looked directly into mine and I felt like I had to tell him.
"I always wanted more than just a friendship you know? I love her. But I think she didn't feel the same so I just got distant. I didn't want to see her. I tried to forget her. She asked me to help her to get a date with a boy from my team. I helped her because I thought I will forget her when she'll have a boyfriend because then she'll be unreachable but now I want her even more."
"Have you ever told her about your feelings?"
I burst out of laughing and looked on the floor.
"No I haven't. I know that she doesn't love me back. She doesn't care about me."
"Why are you so sure? Like if she didn't care why did she came here and asked for you?"
I just looked down again and didn't say a word.
"Well buddy, If I was you I would go to her and tell her about my feelings. I mean she can't say more than that she doesn't feel the same."
He was right. I should go to her and talk with her.
"Thank you dad."
I hugged him and walked up to my room and laid down. I thought about everything I experienced with Y/N. All the good and bad things. We laughed and we were sad. She helped me and I helped her.
All this thoughts made one thing clearly:
I loved her and I wanted her to be mine.

Your POV
After Brandon left my room I laid down on my bed again and thought about the scene I saw on the sports field.
Suddenly my phone rang and I got a message from Maison.
'Hey baby. How are you?'
'I'm not that fine. Can you please come over I need to talk with you.'
'Woooww. Is it something bad? Like you make me feeling weird right now.'
'No it isn't. Please just come over.'
'Okay. Be there in 15 Minutes.'
I put my phone to the side and wrapped my arms around my pillow. I took a deep breath and thought about my decision again.
I was sure with what I wanted to do. And I thought it was the right thing.
Some minutes later it rang on the door and Brandon opened it.
"Is Y/N here?"
"Yeah she is. But I'm not sure if she wants to talk with you." Brandon said.
"Yeah she wants." I said as I stood on the stairs leaned on the wall.
"Well ok then. I leave you alone." Brandon smiled and nodded like he knew what I wanted to do. I was really happy to have such a nice and supportive brother like him. I really love him.
"So why should I come over?" Maison asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and wanted to kiss me but I pushed him back. He was confused.
"We need to talk about us." I mumbled.
"Okay."
He stood there and crossed his arms. His foot was tapping on the floor and it drove me crazy.
"So tell me."
"Well.. you know that you and I are in a relationship."
"Yes? You want to break up with me? Am I not good enough?.."
"Please stop and listen to me..." I interrupted him.
I put my hands on his shoulders to put his mind on ease.
"You are just making it more hardly for me if you interrupt me.."
"Please just tell me what's on your mind."
I took a deep breath.
"Well Maison. It's not that I don't love you but I think our relationship will not work for a life time."
"So you'll really break up with me?" He asked a little bit sadly.
"Yeah I'm sorry..You are a handsome guy and a lot of girls would do everything to get you but I'm not the one."
It was silent for a moment and we both looked to the floor. It hurt me to see him like that. I just broke his heart and I felt bad for it.
"It's Justin right?" he asked and looked up to me.
"Yeah it is." I responded with a little smile.