Part 12

Your POV
Maison just looked up to me and had a crooked smile.
"I knew that you love him. You just keep talking about him all the time. And every time you see him you begin to smile.."
I just blushed and looked down.
"I always wanted to be this man but I can't. Somebody else is in your heart and I have to accept it. "
He hugged me and I hugged him back. It felt good. I thought that he would be angry with me or that he would be out of control but no. He was just calm.
"I wish you good luck. Justin should feel really lucky to have such a beautiful girl loving him."
I smiled and he gave me a kiss on my cheek.
"Thank you Maison." I said and he just nodded and left the house. I closed the door and faced it with my back. Slowly I slid down and sat on the ground.
My face was hidden behind my legs and I put my hands on my head. I really just broke up with Maison.  I couldn't believe it.
Brandon came in and clapped his hands.
"Wow. I didn't know that my sister is a heartbreaker."
He said with a big smile.
"C'mon Brandon shut up!"
I said as I slapped his hand. He just laughed.
"What are you going to do know?"
I stood up and took a deep breath.
"I'll go to Justin.."
"Good luck Y/N."

Justin's POV
I looked out of the window and I saw Maison's car in front of Y/N 's house. He was there when she felt bad. And I wasn't..
I was a bad friend.
I just grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs.
"Where are you going to?" dad asked.
"I'm just going out to think a little bit."
I grabbed my keys and closed the door.
I walked past Y/N's house and I saw them both hugging. It broke my heart so I just continue walking to the sports field.
It was dark. You could not see anything but the stars.I just sat down on the benches I laid down with Y/N some weeks ago.
Her hair just smelled so good. Her body on mine. Her arms wrapped around my stomach. She had my hoodie on.. I would do everything just to have her next to me again.
She was such a nice person. No wonder Maison wanted her. I was sure that a lot of other boys wanted her too.
I just kept thinking about Y/N and crossed my hands behind my head and looked up to the stars.
"I love you Y/N." I mumbled.

Your POV
I put on my jacket and walked to Justin's.
Jeremy opened the door.
"Uh you again. What are you doing here? Isn't it a little bit to late?" He said softly.
"Yeah I know. I'm sorry but I just need to talk with Justin. It's imperative. Is he at home?"
"No he isn't. He just went out some minutes before."
"Do you know where he is?"
"No. I have no clue."
"Anyways. Thank you."
"No problem. Take care of yourself."
"I will."
I gave him a little smile and he just smiled back. He was like the father I never had. He was caring and always there when I needed someone to talk to.
Yeah my dad and mom weren't at home as I told you before.
I just walked around and I couldn't find him anywhere. It was already 1a.m. I abandoned hope.
I wanted to go home but then I walked past the sports field and I saw Justin lying there on the benches even tho it was really dark.
I ran up to him and as I looked to him it seemed like he was sleeping. His eyes were closed and his hands were crossed behind his head. He looked so cute and adorable. I didn't know what to do so I just started to talk with him even though he was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up.
"Hey Justin. I know that you aren't awake now and it's weird that I'm talking with a sleeping person but I needed to see you."
I made a little break and sat down next to him. I laid down my hand on his stomach and continued talking.
"I broke up with Maison. We aren't together anymore. He was a really nice partner. He really loved me. I tried to love him back but I realized that he wasn't the right one. There is someone else who's in my mind and in my heart like 24/7. I just can't stop thinking about that person. I'm really in love with him.  But I'm afraid. I'm really afraid. You know why?  I'm not sure if the person feels the same. I'm afraid of telling him about my feelings. I don't know how he will react to it.
But I have to overcome my anxiety..."
I looked down to the ground again and thought about it a minute. As I turned around I looked at Justin once again and smiled. I was sure that he is the right one.
I loved him. More than anything.
"So Justin. I need to tell you something... I-I love you. I really do. You can't imagine how long I do. Since we were little kids doing sandcastles and playing with cars and dolls. It just hurt me to see that you got distant some months ago. I thought that we were best friends. I thought that I did something wrong. I-"
I couldn't finish the sentence because Justin stood up and kissed me passionately. His hands were on my cheeks and and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
This kiss just made my knees weak and I never wanted it to stop. I felt like 173828283892 butterflies in my stomach.
After we finished our kiss I was sitting on his lab and our forehead were touching eachother.
"I love you ,Y/N. You didn't do anything wrong it was me. I should have told you about my feelings before. I couldn't stand to see you kissing or cuddling with an other boy because I wanted to be him. I'm sorry for hurting you."
I just kissed him again and hugged him after that.
"You know what. Let's stop talking about the things we did. They don't matter. Okay."
"Okay." He said with a big smile.
I laid down next to him and cuddled myself to him.
Justin wrapped his arms around me and I felt save.
We were watching the stars but I felt Justin's look on me and not on the sky.
"You know what?"
"What?"
I turned around to him and looked him in his eyes.
" I rather like to be outside with you than to go to a party." I said and laughed.
"What? Why are you laughing? Wasn't it cute?" He asked with a big smile and tousled my hair.
"Yeah it was. " I answered with irony and laughed again.
"Well ok. It wasn't that cute but I'll show you that I can be cute."
"Ok then do it."
He thought for a moment and than said :
"You know what? I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful and nice girlfriend like you. I love you."
I just kissed him again and he smiled.
"See I can be cute."
"Yes you can."
He just gave me a kiss on my head and we continued watching the stars.
THE ENDING