Tracking

It's Saturday so theres no school. Me and Dustin find the address from were Hayley's phone was answered from. It's near the east end of town. I know that area well. Not very well, but well enough to get around there. I bet our friends are in the abandoned hospital over there. I'll leave Brandon there. I hate him so much.

Me and Dustin get to the abandoned hospital. We search for and hour. We find nothing, no trace of them. We head through all of the different buildings and find nothing. We start to look around the forest area and find Hayley's phone.

There are red finger prints all over her phone. Blood. Who's blood though?

We get the phone and put it in a plastic bag. We look around a little more and find nothing.

"Dustin," I start, "If there was blood on the phone, how did we not find a trail of blood?" He looks at me for a second, "Did you bring the black light?" He asked. I looked at him confused then I remember that blood glows under a black light, I learned that from Ghost adventures.

"Yeah." I answer. I pull the light out of my bag. I give it to him and he turns it on over the phone. No glow. It's fake.

"Fake," Dustin says. He swears. "We should go." I suggest, "I have a bad feeling here." He nods and we leave. We go to my house. We just talk.

"He over here." He says. I give him a puzzled look and he just says to follow him. We come to a tree house. "I found this while we were looking for clues." He says. We climb up the rope that leads up to the house. There's a great view of the sun set. It's beautiful. "We should head back so my mom doesn't think I'm Missing." He nods in agreement. We slide down the rope and head home. Mom doesn't say anything. Dustin went home and I'm to tired to do anything else. I fall asleep right when my phone starts to ring.