Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Zach's Pov

i slowly slipped out of Blazes bed, her arms sliding from around my body. she snirs and turns on her stomach and hugs her pillow.

a small smile forms on my lips, dang she's so cute when she's a sleep. i reach down picking my shirt up off the floor and quickly slip it on, along with my pants.

i slowly tip toe to the chair in the corner of her room and grab my jacket off of it and pullit on. i make my way towards the door trying to be as queit as i can be and my foot snags onto something. my eyes go wide as i tumble onto the ground on my stomach.

i grunt and gently sock the ground. nice going Zach. i freeze when i hear her move on her bed again, and i shut my eyes holding my breath. finally when the close is clear i look down at my foot to see a long sword laying by it.

i roll my eyes and climb up to my feet. i dust my self off and take only one step forward when something knocks my feet from under me. i fall onto my back on the ground and groan loudly as someone climbs on top of me.

i look up and my eyes meet a pair of firey ones. i sigh in relief. a smirk spreads on Blaze's lips and she leans her face down and whispers

"did you really think that you'd leave without me hearing--may i remind you that Emily is teaching me some new things right'.

she leans down more her lips brushing against mines. she pulls back all the fire gone from her beautiful eyes know. she tilts her head to the side and says

"why where you leaving anyway".

i gulp and look away from her. she places a hand on my chest and whispers

"Zach---is there something your not telling me---what's wrong'.

i chuckle finally staring into her eyes and mumble

"i have to go Blaze--i'll see you later".

i slip from beneath her, and surprisingly she lets me. i stand and slowly make my way to the door feeling her eyes pircing into the back of my head. i grip her door handle and twist it pulling it open and without hesitation i step into the hallway and close the door behind.

i breath out loudly with a huff. i rub a hand over my face as i mumble to myself

'man--im really stupid some times'.

i bite my lip and quietly tip toe to one of the guest rooms where i know she's staying. i open the door and quietly slip in, closing it gently behind me.

she sits p from where she lays on her bed, her bright eyes lighting up with happiness when she see's me. she smirks and says low and mockly

"finally i tought you werent gonna come at first".

i shrug and say

"something happened but its over know".

she smiles and slides off of her bed and slowly makes her way to me. she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me on the lips, and murmmers

"what was it".

i shrug again and lift her up spinning her around and say

"Blaze woke up but i told her i had to go".

she pushes me away from her and says

"Zach--did you check if she went back to sleep--please tell me she's a sleep'.

i look down at the ground and she breaths out loudly as she says

'really Zach".

i look up at her and say