Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"BLAZE-BLAZE--COME ON WAIT UP-BLAZE--WE NEED TO TALK".

i fast walk down the hallway trying to get as far away from Zach as i can. right when i stepped foot in the school, he wouldnt stop chasing me.

a hand gently grabs my arm, spinning me around, and i sigh when i see its Zach. he stares down at me with worry and says

"come on Blaze we have to talk about what happened".

i stanch my arm out of his grip and whisper

"no Zach there's nothing and i repeat nothing we need to talk about--you have a loving girl friend and im happy for you that's why we need to stay-away-from-each other".

i turn and try to walk away but he grabs my arm again and pulls me back, but closer then before. he looks down into my eyes and says

"but Blaze i dont want Cindy-i want------i want you--your the perfet girl for me--(he starts to quietly sing) oh its such a perfect day-im glad i've spent it with you--oh such a perfect day, you just keep me hanging on".

he leans down his lips brushing against mines, and whispers

"you just keep me hanging on Blaze-----just please think about it---i really like you".

he leans back and kisses my cheek before walking away. i stare down at the ground and then loud squealing starts behind me. i breath out loudly oh gosh here it comes again.

hands grab me from behind and spin me around to face them. Alice squeals and says

"did Zachary Smith just effing kiss you on the cheek'.

i shrug and say

"so'.

Needy frowns and says

"SOOO-he totally likes you-did he finally break up with Cindy".

i look up at her my hands tightening on the straps to my backpack and choke out

"NO"!

Emily steps up her hands up and her eyes wide in shock and says

"wow-wow-wow-wow---------wow-he just kissed you on your cheek and he's still dating the witch of the East'.

i lean on my back against the lockers and close my eyes as i mumble

"he kissed me yesterday--when i ran out of the gym after literally probley breaking Cindy's nose'.

Jesse smirks and says

"wait-you where the one who got Cindy so worked up--man that was so funny".

he lifts his hand up and i roll my eyes and high five him, making him and Dustin laugh.

i cross my arms over my chest and say

"i dont know what to do".

Alice smirks evily and says

"i say you take that boy and crash your lips into his right in front of Cindy-she'll be so pissed off she'll try to fight you--and then YOU BEAT HER PERKY LITTLE-".

Needy slaps her hand over Alices mouth shutting her up. she looks at me and says softly

'i think you should follow your heart girl--if you really like him-go for it".

i shut my eyes tightly and say in frustration

"im just really--UGGGG- confused".

there's a thump and i open my eyes and look down to see my backpack laying on the floor, the straps burned apart.