Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Highschool                                               I am Isabell Emelie Grey. 18 years old, etc, etc, now lets get on to my life. You see, in Pearl Coast High, there are only two main clique rules..                                                                          1.) Be pretty.                                                                2.) Be pretty AND be a bully.                                     And correctly guessing, I am bullied and ugly.... Well not exactly ugly, I think because Roe and Em would always tell me I am beautiful.               Vicky and her 'gang' along with her BFF Sky, are very, I mean very, popular. Its really funny. I studied here for two years already, and I am bullied. But no. Vicky and Sky just happen to be drop dead gorgeous, making then Pearl Coast's 'pretty perfect princesses' . Its making me hurl. Nope. No hurling though. I dont want to hurl in front of my 'A walk to remember' book. Hey dont blame me. It makes me cry. And closely resembles my pathetic life. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a man presence behind me. I turned around and saw a pair of green eyes lock with mine.                                       Great. Another 'session' with captain Anthony.    "Hey, Freak. Whatya Reading?" He said while pulling out a crooked smile. Damn him.                "Why Ant? You can't read the title? Too stupid to read?" I internally smiled with my remark. He though, looked mad. Really mad.                            "No One. I repeat, no one talk back to me Grey." He said while grabbing my water bottle. Uh oh. "Perhaps this will teach you a lesson." He poured the entire contents of the bottle on me. "Never, talk back to Royalty. You are a freak. And you will be a freak forever. You ain't worth the time your parents give you. Not to mention you killed your sister." Well. That was harsh. And below the belt. I suddenly heard hush whispers, all are talking about 'did she really kill her sister?' Anthony apparently heard and shouted to the whole cafeteria. "You heard right people. Isabell Emelie Grey, Killed. Her. Sister." Ouch. Tears started to blur my eyes as I felt food being thrown at my body. 'You deserve it bitch.' My inner mom-demon told me. No. Yes. No. I ran away from the cafeteria with only one thought running in my head. 'I cant believe he was best friend'