Chapter 7

Chapter 6: Caught (Bell POV)

A/N:

Okay so there will be a surprise for this chapter. This is gonna be a long chapter so hold on. Sorry for any typing mistakes. Im using my phone so its kind of hard. Anyhoo Anyhaa. Enjoy

√•°√•°√•°√•°√•°

Bell POV

Matt and I were walking towards my car. I suddenly heard our Principal, call my name.

"Isabell! Isabell!" I turned around.

I gave Matt a quick glance, silently telling him to go to the car.

I walked over to where Principal Lee was standing.

"Yes maam?" I asked her.

She merely nodded. "Yes. I am offering you a place in the Interstate Bookwriting Competition this coming September. And since you are the most available... Well you know."

I contemplated with her words for a while.

"Where is the competition gonna be held?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"In Seattle. You can bring 5 people with you, you know, for support, so I really hope you will accept the offer."

I shrugged. "Sure. Thanks a lot."

She smiled before nodding.

"Oh, I forgot. Isabell, do you own a blue flower embossed notebook?"

Oh yeah, I lost that notebook.

I nodded. "Yeah. Did you see it maam?"

She nodded. "Follow me sweetheart."

We talked about the competition and its mechanisms. We also talked about the winning pieces and the categories available. We were almost there when we heard moaning.

Moaning?

Principal Lee ran and instantly went to the back. It must have been a bad sight because she gasped.

I ran and saw Anthony and Victoria, looking like they had just finished a make out session, which by the looks of it, they just did.

Principal Lee led them to her office, and I silently watched Vicky and Anthony. Vicky looked at my way then glared at me with so much hate that I felt like melting.

I went back to the car in a daze.

"Bell are you okay?" Matt's soft voice broke through my thoughts.

I looked at him. "Yeah, Im fine thanks. Lets go home."

Before we dashed out of the parking lot, I saw Vicky and her minions glaring at me.

I shuddered.

This is the worst part.