Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Who is he?

Anthony POV

I jusy saw Bell with Matt. Whoever the guy was. But even though we drifted apart, I cant help but feel these, feelings of whatever for her. We were best friends once upon a time.

But still.

So why did the sight of her with another man made my stomach turn?

My world is so fucked up.

I snapped out if my thoughts when Vicky came bounding into me.

"Hey Babe." She said in her 'seductive' voice.

I hate it.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips. But I didn't avert my gaze from Matt and Bell.

"Hey, Vicky, Can I talk to the Freak over there. She has my notebook."

Vicky muttered something like 'probably stole it because she is a freak' before saying ok.

I walked over to Matt and Bell. Bell looked at me with hateful eyes.

It made my stomach churn.

"Hey, Matt--" Bell said. But now before I said, "Who is he Bell?" 

Bell looked at me with incredolous eyes. "Matt is my boyfriend. Why are you here. Do you need anything?"

I evaluated Matt.

He looks like a good guy.

Hmmm.

"Wow, I never thought you had a boyfriend." I said, hurt lacing my voice.

"Im sorry. But you dont know me yet, and I definetly do not want to talk to you so move along." Bell said. I wondered why but it made my heart twist.

"Look freak, Im sorry. But I dont want you to hurt him. You know, because you are ugly." I snickered.

"Wha--?" Matt said.

Bell pulled on his shoulders and kissed him. I suddenly felt....

Jealous.

"Come on Matt, lets find food." Bell said. They walked hand in hand, as if nothing had happened. And I found myself staring madly at them, fuming.

Goddamnit what is wrong with ne.